Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 25d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 20/07/11 09:09 PM Posted 20/07/11 09:09 PM Or maybe he thinks they didn't come out in silver?
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 20/07/11 11:38 PM Posted 20/07/11 11:38 PM lol sly6 funny kentTony you must have been beaten Yeh I hardly see many around
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/11 01:58 AM Posted 21/07/11 01:58 AM Got a quote to paint my rims shadow chrome,, $300 a rim.. Apparently shadow chrome is expensive.. :(
slyne Member 6 Member For: 17y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/11 02:56 AM Posted 21/07/11 02:56 AM I got my rims painted black 2pak.. $120 a rim
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/11 03:05 AM Posted 21/07/11 03:05 AM (edited) I just want a tint on them,, not full black.. maybe just spray another rocker cover next to my rims so they get a black overspray tint Edited 21/07/11 03:06 AM by freeze_dk
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/07/11 05:46 AM Posted 21/07/11 05:46 AM That will definitely work.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 21/07/11 06:47 AM Posted 21/07/11 06:47 AM hahahaha freeze, do the job nicely! howd u go getting that out of the bonnet anyway? need much work to get it off or still soft?pricey for the wheels however..and 2 pak swirlys I cant get a good end result in my head lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/11 08:03 AM Posted 21/07/11 08:03 AM Paint is still on the car even after 3 washes,, havnt tried getting it off to be honest.. Only see it in the sun so it's like a red pearl lol.. I'm sure a good cut will get it off I think (George?)I want the rims like the pic I posted a few weeks ago
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 21/07/11 10:49 AM Posted 21/07/11 10:49 AM my new sandblaster will get it off...
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 21/07/11 10:55 AM Posted 21/07/11 10:55 AM anything else too?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now