freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 09:11 AM Posted 12/07/11 09:11 AM It has it's days.. Sometime after a long drive if I clutch it out of a corner it feels like someone put my handbrake up then takes off normal.. Still got that miss around the 3-4k rev range,, yet to change my coils
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/07/11 10:27 AM Posted 12/07/11 10:27 AM try 3rd gear from 90 to 120kmh...shyfrds a fan f*ck yeah, I enjoyed looking at the trees front on haha.Can anyone tell me the difference between the prestige sound ($550 option)..and the premium sound that u get in the lux pack? ($4000 option)Ive searched and only read about the premo upgrade, colour screen :/Thanks
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 12/07/11 10:38 AM Posted 12/07/11 10:38 AM Prestige is the dual climate isn't it?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 12/07/11 10:53 AM Posted 12/07/11 10:53 AM its extra 1.3kw
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/07/11 11:06 AM Posted 12/07/11 11:06 AM ah k, yeh that comes in the lux pack. just I never heard of prestige sound. lol ben..itll make all the difference!
sambo29 Member 58 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 13/07/11 10:10 AM Posted 13/07/11 10:10 AM hey guys,was just wondering if any one knows of a winter white fg f6 in melbourne,the number plate is personalized and has the word "Toy" in it..I see it most mornings early while I work on bourke street, as it turns the corner I hear it coming, and when he puts his foot down the whole 3000 post code hears it..It makes the most amazing sound, and would love to try and get my fg xr6 t to sound similar..
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/11 12:44 PM Posted 13/07/11 12:44 PM Spotted a black xr6t driving near my place, plates were BQQST. Anyone?
T6EGO Legacy Donating Member 91 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/11 12:55 AM Posted 14/07/11 12:55 AM I've actually seen this car on bourke street as well. It makes an awesome sound!!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 14/07/11 02:19 AM Posted 14/07/11 02:19 AM Should have put this in the Vic spotted thread, alot more vic people would notice it there..I dont know the FG u speak of, but judging by your comments I want to hear this thing..
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 14/07/11 02:26 AM Posted 14/07/11 02:26 AM Pretty sure its a member on here dude.. seen those plates..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now