Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Sorta, but I'm the one gettin screwed..

  • Back Again..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)

Always thought pimps drove G6ETs :stirthepot:

Edited by Muratori
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Yea Ben I'll be coming to the Arthurs Seat run tonight :)

Ouch must not get done under the hoon laws again, I heard chirping into 2nd is hooning >.<

Chirping is for tweety birds.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

f*ck me!

Housefull of screaming kids. I might be early to jb

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Muratori n I on our way now..its a big hike from geelong haha :P

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

There are some serious weird units out this way..I thought geelong was bad haha

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Sorta, but I'm the one gettin screwed..

Up the bum :spoton:

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

id head over to jb now but the ute is full of tools and cbf taking em out. sorry guys maybe next time. havnt been on the aurthurs cruise

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Arthurs seat was fun as, very impressed with how the car goes stock. Should do this one regularly, fun drive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...