DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/09 07:59 AM Posted 28/06/09 07:59 AM that black merc is very quickhe ran a 12.0 in it when he bought it and he has done a bunch of work since thenthe only car I've seen beat it so far is my mates BA which I was in when it happenedpretty impressive car though.
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 28/06/09 08:51 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:51 AM Yes, he only runs at the lights not rolling. Very impressive.Fkm ran him a few months ago on the bypass.. it was very close, and it was standing start to...As they flew by me parked, it sounded like a scene out of top gun! lolI've ran him rolling once ages ago, got him by a few cars. prob explains why he wont do rolling now
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/06/09 08:56 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:56 AM I saw that black merc eat up a quick yellow phoon with plates something along the lines F6??? or similar, and also a chewed up another purple phoon kitted NETYME on friday night just gone, they had a few cracks but merc raped them everytime.Purple Phoon ?
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 28/06/09 09:03 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:03 AM The 2 black utes were probably comin back from the nizzy cruise. They are very clean and quick.
ben 380 Member 51 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/06/09 09:17 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:17 AM I saw a silver turbs on wangara rd frankston xr8 bonnet tuff looking car...
Daniel Member 299 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/09 09:25 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:25 AM I doubt it as the one im talking about would nearly eat every modded T/F6 on here, ive got a mad vid of him handing it to me Is this vid uploaded anywhere?This car sounds tough as...
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/09 09:45 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:45 AM I saw a silver turbs on wangara rd frankston xr8 bonnet tuff looking car...That would probably be me Mate, Cheers for comment, its goin into pitlane for a retune tomoz. COME ON 300rwkw! Do you live in karingal? I think I was driving behind you a couple of days ago. yours is winter white and fairly stock, yeah?
ben 380 Member 51 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/06/09 10:34 AM Posted 28/06/09 10:34 AM yep that was me I just live around the corner .. top looking car m8 .. ill be heading into pit lane myself soon for some upgrades hoping to eventually get 310 rwkw good luck with the upgrades m8 hope you get to 300
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/09 02:42 PM Posted 28/06/09 02:42 PM Yes, he only runs at the lights not rolling. Very impressive.Is this the same guy that used to run semi slicks and gutted interior in the past?I take it that was you in the yellow phoon CSV_LS1 ? I know factory they go off the clock which is 320kmh and his has had a fair bit of work done to it im led to beleive, somebody has witnessed it a few years back at calder park run 11s and I have overheard him talking to somebody and he said it should be good for a 10 when his finished.For anybody wanting to know roughly what it looks like take a look at this.Buf-Phoon it was either a purple phoon or a xrt made up to be one.
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Gender: Male Posted 29/06/09 02:48 AM Posted 29/06/09 02:48 AM Being I don't race on public roads no it wasn't me. Though I did notice the car did have 3 passengers..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now