Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

That was hilarious EXR6T. Your lights were pointing straight at me after you over cooked it lol

I turned my head back and all of a sudden there's 7 or 8 XR's in my face all trying to turn from the other lanes.

Twas a good night. I spose if we do it like that more often then we'll all eventually meet eachother.

Edit: What car were you in howitzer?

Edited by R-SPEC
  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted (edited)

I was right behind you (EXR6T) when you lost it and I could see you nodding your head after the incident. lol

Nevertheless, It was great fun and lets hope for better driving conditions next time round so we can actually get some traction!! :bangcomputer:

cheers,

San.

Edited by XR2DY4
  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

*Waits Patiently untill March...*

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So that's where everybody went. I realised I was running on vapour (12km to empty) so quickly ducked into caltex and put 20bucks in. By the time I pulled out I kept catching the red lights and the last cars just f*cking disapeared??? Didnt see anybody else for the rest of the night other than I think I saw EXR6T filling up at warragal road servo just as I was cutting away the search and heading home.

Next friday.... just putting it out there....

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted

Yeah, I think a few left home not knowing where to go after meeting up and if we did, we didnt know where to go next??? :thumbsup:

There definately needs to be more planning/preparation put into our next cruise so we can avoid this from happening again. :spoton:

BTW, those R-SPECS are quite awesome machines!!!

cheers,

San.

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Nah fvck preperation!! Otherwise it will end up as a forum organised cruise and that means there will be rules.... Fvck rules.

Next time someone just yell out where the turnaround point is and a time to meet back up in the car park.

That'll sort it.

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted (edited)
:thumbsup: Edited by XR2DY4
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Nah fvck preperation!! Otherwise it will end up as a forum organised cruise and that means there will be rules.... Fvck rules.

You may also want to consider taking this discussion somewhere a little less public....

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Nah I dont mean laws I mean the forum getting sued for failure to do appropriate risk management and oh&s and all that other legal sh*t.

............. :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...