Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 10:38 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:38 AM LOL Shy, c'mon just having a bit of fun. We still mates? Cannot sleep if we are not! 1
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 10:41 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:41 AM My video shop moved from Lynbrook to Hallam. Takes extra 10mins from Lyndhurst. DD to big PazZ. I like my girls small 50kgs and under
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/05/12 10:49 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:49 AM D for dick?Uh, yeah... That's what I was saying. Since when did all this turn to Shyfrd and myself?I dont want cut you and shy's cake lmao think about it I think its fly mate to ??I think that's enough out of you and everybody, Tony.If this forum wants any donations from me, it's going the wrong way about it.
ryan_04 Member 97 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 10:57 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:57 AM Was driving at the speed limit when he followed melol donno..how do u know it was tuned?
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 16/05/12 11:12 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:12 AM (edited) Since when did all this turn to Shyfrd and myself?I think that's enough out of you and everybody, Tony.If this forum wants any donations from me, it's going the wrong way about it.Just go back a couple of months and you'll see the same thing happened to Staino and Adie. Females are a rare species in this part of the woods so everyone is drawn to them I think, lol. Fluffy actually gives more than she gets so she gets left alone, haha. It's all a just a bit of fun though. If you go out with one of them (like Dre and Adie) then it'll stop too... Edited 16/05/12 11:13 AM by PookeyMaster
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 11:13 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:13 AM (edited) bugger off pazz dont encourage him!dammit et, I have no comeback yet. iv worked 13 hours today, im brain dead!edit: well said pookey. Edited 16/05/12 11:14 AM by Ford Freak
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 11:17 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:17 AM I'll leave you aloneGood news - I'm back bitchsszz. Phase 1 weight training has started.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 11:23 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:23 AM I'll leave you aloneGood news - I'm back bitchsszz. Phase 1 weight training has started.nah all good, I enjoy the lols. I like to have a comback for you each time but got nothing to bring to the party today :(Back to the training ey? good to hear.lol pazz and pauliebut yer ill go out with max no probs
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/05/12 11:24 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:24 AM Ends now boys.Warnings wont be handed out, Holidays will though.
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/05/12 11:24 AM Posted 16/05/12 11:24 AM (edited) meh I dont see any insults either but meh!Really? You don't see anything? The comments about weight is quite a big one, thought you may have picked up on that.And that's just to name one of them.Just go back a couple of months and you'll see the same thing happened to Staino and Adie.Females are a rare species in this part of the woods so everyone is drawn to them I think, lol. Fluffy actually gives more than she gets so she gets left alone, haha.It's all a just a bit of fun though. If you go out with one of them (like Dre and Adie) then it'll stop too... Yes, I get that this happens. I am pretty good in most cases. I wouldn't stoop to dobbing people in because it's simply a case of 'If I don't like what's going around, I can leave'.I get that it's rare for females to be around here, but seriously... It's really showing how homosexual people are if they try to drive a female off a forum.I can't see why and how it's so difficult for these guys to attempt to make a friendship with a female... It's not that difficult.And to finish it off with your last comment. I don't aim to date anyone off this forum. Ends now boys.Warnings wont be handed out, Holidays will though.There's no need for this on my account Dags. Edited 16/05/12 11:29 AM by MAXout
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now