Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FLY-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greensborough Vic
Posted

First On High Way

$(KGrHqVHJBcE9rU8D!43BPnRCBd5Pw~~60_12.JPG

Hmm some serious motor I likey

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Made an attempt in riding a motor bike didn't crash so that's a plus

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

First On High Way

$(KGrHqVHJBcE9rU8D!43BPnRCBd5Pw~~60_12.JPG

How the fk would u see with that massive motor in front of u LOL. Nice though!!!!

  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Made an attempt in riding a motor bike didn't crash so that's a plus

wheres my dink lmao ;-)

let me guess u ride a pee wee 50

lmfao fly

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Parramatta, NSW
Posted

Had a alignment couple of months ago,, has wheelnuts (I think).. Went around a roundabout the steering wheel turned quick but felt like I was still going straight.. Or I must of still been feeling the heavy steering from karting.. This was friday night and havnt driven it since

Your feeling the karting. After I go every time the steering feels super light. Felt like I could drive a car without power steering and not even realise.

If you do gym on your arms and stuff you might not notice it, I think it's where your arms got a workout. Pazzo, what's your take?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

wheres my dink lmao ;-)

let me guess u ride a pee wee 50

lmfao fly.

come on bro if u want to grind on me just ask lmao na man it was 80cc hahahah

Edited by Adam
  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

lol did u sh*t your pants as well lmao, did u steal the bike too fly

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Wat just coz im a wog im a criminal hahahahah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...