Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters..... For those 10 seconds or less, I'm free.

I <3 Bananas daz... Snap dawg

Edited by Paulie2256
  • FLY-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greensborough Vic
Posted

Lol I beat you snap dawgie dawg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

More than you can afford pal, Ferrari ... Brrroooom

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

2JZ??????? NO sh*t

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95!

I like the tuna here.

Bullsh*t, asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Yeah, well I do.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

trust me u dont want a rice burner, I had 2 of em, nothing but a money pit

And the XR hasn't been!? :blink:

  • FLY-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greensborough Vic
Posted

Why are all moderators so negative ?lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...