Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 08:08 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:08 AM Will have a video in about halfa
FRF6 Member 8 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Posted 07/03/12 08:16 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:16 AM f6g4ce I can chop him anytime.360rwkw what 30 psi. ILL come down this friday WILL SEE WHO'S QUICK
FKMF6 Member 26 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 07/03/12 08:17 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:17 AM then maybe you can stop talking up your mates and prove yourself yeah?prove what paulie? How big my dick is or how much hp I have or how fast my car is or or or or, I thought this was a chat forum not a competition
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/03/12 08:17 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:17 AM What do you have frf6? 1
FKMF6 Member 26 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 07/03/12 08:22 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:22 AM f6g4ce I can chop him anytime.360rwkw what 30 psi. ILL come down this friday WILL SEE WHO'S QUICKfrom the lights yeah, no roll ons daytona style bullsh*t
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/03/12 08:24 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:24 AM All this from the lights sh*t. Hey guys, how about a quick intro? So we have some clue who where talking to. 1
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 08:26 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:26 AM You should start your own thread in members rides, myself and I'm sure everyone else wants to see more pics!Yeah I will when the car progresses along and I get some more detailed photo's mate...P.S I was just reading on another forum themanwhocannotbenamed has a 4spd powerglide ??? and is racing very shortly...
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 08:28 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:28 AM What num nuts said, bit of a intro would be nice you fhags. Still beat you all aswell
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 07/03/12 08:29 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:29 AM Hes a wanker 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 08:29 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:29 AM prove what paulie? How big my dick is or how much hp I have or how fast my car is or or or or, I thought this was a chat forum not a competitionJust saying you are quick to argue for your mate but what about you? If you don't have anything to prove then why are you trying to prove someone else. I'm sure he has Internet and an email account he can come here and tell us how big his dick is himself. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now