Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

FKMF6: What power are you pushing from yours and have you ran it?

I've seen that chief8 go, even neck and neck is nothing to be ashamed about. Where is that car these days?

I spotted chief8 on lygon bout 2 weeks ago slammmmmed on black super sports
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

spotted every one is posting about kony 2012 on facebook

  • Like 1
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Lighs rollings u name it no chance is your car?????

I dont get this. is it a statement, or a question?

u one of the r35's with tax in the number plate?

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Lots of big c**ks in Vic by the looks of how fast everyones cars have become :)

I'll back Pazzo's secret hwy car/bike just coz its a secret so it must be fast.

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

what are u driving now

anything and everything

Are you h8tax if so dont bother

U barely beat mals monaro and u were jumping him

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I spotted chief8 on lygon bout 2 weeks ago slammmmmed on black super sports

I know the Chief quite well, good mate of mine, used to be charged, now it's just head's and cam...

Very nice car, it's for sale to im pretty sure...

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 3d
Posted

I dont get this. is it a statement, or a question?

u one of the r35's with tax in the number plate?

no faster then him
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 3d
Posted

anything and everything

Are you h8tax if so dont bother

U barely beat mals monaro and u were jumping him

that R35 is 2 slow buddy like the f6g...what ARE U DRIVING??????????????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...