Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/02/12 05:03 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:03 AM Yeh pissing down in Taylors hill and werribee.I think I've smelt my own death today, grinding down sheets of 20mm cement sheet. Surely its got to be toxic..it came from james hardie lol
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 05:08 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:08 AM Hailin in ringwood
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/12 05:18 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:18 AM aww damn I wanted to come out for a drive tonight lol
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 16/02/12 05:20 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:20 AM Sorry guys, I'm about to hand an owner back his 320 rwkw FG so I had to make it rain to keep up the reputation 1
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 05:22 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:22 AM Lol
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 23d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/12 05:37 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:37 AM So instead of skid marks on the road, he'll have skid marks on his jocks....Never rained when I've picked up my car, glad it hasn't... I'd get pneumonia on the trek from the station...
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 16/02/12 05:47 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:47 AM Isohunt is good. Pirate bay, demonoid good also. 100gb a month n on 24mb connection. Get 16mb, less than a km of cable to my house, get awesome dl speeds lol. Still dno how I don't exceed limit each month..I need to dl a few movies now I think of it.Cable is awesome for those of us lucky enough to be in an area served by it, 100mbps connections. If there's enough seeds, I can download a 4.7 Gb movie ISO in about 10-11 mins. You need a good number of seeders to max it out though, usually at least 35 or more.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 16/02/12 05:52 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:52 AM Sorry guys, I'm about to hand an owner back his 320 rwkw FG so I had to make it rain to keep up the reputationTalk about timing, the owner turned up, I was showing him over car, roads were nice and dry and quess what.......... it started belting down, gotta say he looked a little disappointedsorry 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/12 05:55 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:55 AM Is he a forum member Ratter?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/02/12 06:17 AM Posted 16/02/12 06:17 AM Ah yeh that stuff is crazy but pricey? We just got adsl2+ Max speed. Still pull a movie down quickly. I'll give it a test tonight lol, movie recommendations people??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now