freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 12:39 AM Posted 01/02/12 12:39 AM My balls
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 12:58 AM Posted 01/02/12 12:58 AM lol whats in the gtr manNothing special, just a well thought out and built engine with a well matched turbocharger, it's setup for response pretty much, haven't had anything that's been able to come even remotely close as yet from any speed roll on's let alone stop start's...
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/02/12 01:05 AM Posted 01/02/12 01:05 AM (edited) The Clippers did at home, I cant stand the Thunder !I like the thunder... But follow the Celtics..Who do you follow? Edited 01/02/12 01:06 AM by MiKa
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 01:38 AM Posted 01/02/12 01:38 AM Nothing special, just a well thought out and built engine with a well matched turbocharger, it's setup for response pretty much, haven't had anything that's been able to come even remotely close as yet from any speed roll on's let alone stop start's...Who built the bottom end in it mate? Looking at re doing mine soon but unsure who to get to build it.
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 01:47 AM Posted 01/02/12 01:47 AM Who built the bottom end in it mate? Looking at re doing mine soon but unsure who to get to build it.Built and Tuned by Alan Rajab mate...
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 02:03 AM Posted 01/02/12 02:03 AM
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/02/12 02:06 AM Posted 01/02/12 02:06 AM WTF is that?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/12 02:06 AM Posted 01/02/12 02:06 AM and that's why I never use fake tan. Nasty stuff!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 02:07 AM Posted 01/02/12 02:07 AM Period lol
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/12 02:10 AM Posted 01/02/12 02:10 AM I think she may have shat herself...Cheers JETFPV. I think they quoted me $8000 if they pulled the motor in and out and did the bottom end so it's not bad I guess.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now