Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

My balls

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

lol whats in the gtr man

Nothing special, just a well thought out and built engine with a well matched turbocharger, it's setup for response pretty much, haven't had anything that's been able to come even remotely close as yet from any speed roll on's let alone stop start's...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

The Clippers did at home, I cant stand the Thunder !

I like the thunder... But follow the Celtics..

Who do you follow?

Edited by MiKa
  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nothing special, just a well thought out and built engine with a well matched turbocharger, it's setup for response pretty much, haven't had anything that's been able to come even remotely close as yet from any speed roll on's let alone stop start's...

Who built the bottom end in it mate? Looking at re doing mine soon but unsure who to get to build it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Who built the bottom end in it mate? Looking at re doing mine soon but unsure who to get to build it.

Built and Tuned by Alan Rajab mate...

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
f6b876f8.jpg
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

WTF is that?

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

and that's why I never use fake tan. Nasty stuff!

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Period lol

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think she may have shat herself...

Cheers JETFPV. I think they quoted me $8000 if they pulled the motor in and out and did the bottom end so it's not bad I guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...