Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Lol.. I didn't reply but the boys kept persisting so handed it off to them..

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

blowys not your thing? Just thrashings from 108kg men? :bopp:

Edited by henz
  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

This is after I handed it over.. Last one was when the mrz took over

60a313dc.jpg

05af3db6.jpg

fca982c8.jpg

aafcf47f.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Bahaha that's hilarious man, I actually just lol'd

Fk man he is gay as aids.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted
:roflmbo:
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yeah he didnt look it when he rocked up.. funny how he said "then why did you contact me then" I never messaged him randomly once lol.. he's prob licking the seat I was sitting on

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

blue R-spec typhoon wiped out 5 trees last nite in front of sandown, lookd like a write off hope no one round here.

Yea the octane f6? He had jogging shoes on.

What time did that happen cruiser?

sounds like u all had a pretty good night for u guys on the hwy. 5 trees cruiser?! that's crazy

and back to the top of the page..whos monster garrett is that freeze?? :buttrock:

I was thiking the same thing ^^ when I read blue rspec..

I was out bout 2am still a fair few cars out I had a play with a blue f6 xr8 bonnet was bloody nice wnt good to if ua on here mate nice rig

That Typhoon had a hard impact, he must have been jogging pretty quickly as from what I seen the 5 odd tree's snapped and ripped out of the ground were anywhere from 5 to 8 inches round easily...

Car was a total loss...

The 2 rspecs were Christians and Haydens. Dont know who wiped out the trees but it wasnt Christian and dont think it was Hayden as he left when we did. Few bingles last night. Friend of a friend wrote off his commy near Chapel,trying to be a hero. Think 1 passenger is in Hospital with busted ribs but everyone ok. Another bloke got t boned by a Taxi and then this fella in the F6. Anybody know if the driver of the blue F6 was ok? Had some bloke in a 5ltr commy almost wipe out the front of Christians F6 too. He was doing a high speed overtake and just squeezed in front of us before hitting the car in front of him. Some f*ckwits out there.

Yep, was about 50 m behind him, happened just after sandown, down the hill just before the bridge.

He gave it quick a boot on the left lane, well under the speed limit, arse end kicked out, he tried to correct it but I think he panicked, he applied the break, car gripped shot him up the curb on to the slushy wet grass, that's what fkd him, cos it was so wet, and he had locked up, it just kept sliding, luckily the car did a 180, and the passenger side took most of the impact from the trees, luckily he had no passengers, because the front passenger door was smashed right in, easily a right off, seriously lucky to be alive, the car stopped 5 meters from the electricity pole, bloke got out with just a scratch. First accident in 35 years apparently.

It was a fairly quick car, up near the 400 mark if I remember correctly

Just goes to show, how quickly things can go bad, experienced drivers or not, our cars are quick and can be very dangerous

Bumped into my mate who I happened to bump into on Friday night aswell.

I noticed he had scratches on his face, his like "did you hear" I'm like "NOOOO dude don't tell me it was you" !!!

He is very lucky all airbags deployed which might have saved him and in the exact as kvbaby explained above is what happend the conditions of the road were icey.

Honestly thought nah can't be him when I was reading these posts about a Cobalt Blue F6 ..... but when I saw him this afternoon I was in shock.

Nothing worse than writing off your pride and joy as we have had the exact cars but I had a F6 Tornado ute the same colour (personal favorite).

I really feel for him but witnesses have come forward of a white commmodore being at fault to which he was cut off to make him go into the next lane as he explained me the accident, his a sensible driver but conditions were slippery on Friday night as he was heading home.

Saw the pictures of the car as he showed me the car is a mess.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

sh*t man sorry to hear it was your mate. good to hear hes all good and the bags went off. hopefully catch the knob commy driver..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted (edited)

freez_dk, thanks for the best laughter I've had for a long time.

Seriously that's GOLD!

shyfrd-yeah Im shattered for him as we cruised together many times when I had my ute as we had the same colour cars even now with the white one I have too.

His a calm and nice guy very sad when its a friend and know the car.

Edited by fpvbf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...