Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/06/11 10:43 PM Posted 02/06/11 10:43 PM Almost twice? Dude you provably have 20kw more Um Actually no Henz. The 335 puts out about 269 at the wheels. I put out 370. So ok, its not twice but it surs as sh1t aint only 20 more.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/06/11 11:32 PM Posted 02/06/11 11:32 PM About 269? A gs maybe. Gt's have rolled out anywhere between 300-350.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 03/06/11 12:01 AM Posted 03/06/11 12:01 AM Not at the wheels mate. Not at the wheels. Not stock anyway. You can get up to 90kw from the tune. This one wasnt tuned Too sluggish.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 27d Gender: Male Posted 03/06/11 12:31 AM Posted 03/06/11 12:31 AM Mines a bf mkii and compared it to a mates ba and mine was still alot lighter :s seems a bit weird, dunno why the same clutch would be so differentF6 clutch is different isn't it?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 03/06/11 01:05 AM Posted 03/06/11 01:05 AM Um Actually no Henz. The 335 puts out about 269 at the wheels. I put out 370. So ok, its not twice but it surs as sh1t aint only 20 more.What calculator did you use to get that figure. The 335 are well over 300RWKW from the factory. They can get anywhere from 360-380 with just a tune.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 03/06/11 01:27 AM Posted 03/06/11 01:27 AM I dont buy all those 330-350rwkw stock figures, seems like a crock to me. The mph on the 1/4's makes no sence of that.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 03/06/11 01:42 AM Posted 03/06/11 01:42 AM (edited) I agree about the times but remember production cars aren't tuned to run times. They can happily run 11's after a tune. 330 may be generous (was thinking 300-320) but 270 is too low.Anyway, we shouldn't keep going on about it here cause there are other threads already created.... I know I know I started it. Edited 03/06/11 01:45 AM by Paulie2256
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/11 01:48 AM Posted 03/06/11 01:48 AM It does seem strange though that I can keep up with standard GT's no problem, tested on a track too. Yet I have no hope of keeping up with flash tune only F6's.. The numbers get mentioned alot but I just don't believe it.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 03/06/11 03:00 AM Posted 03/06/11 03:00 AM You need NOS
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/06/11 04:40 AM Posted 03/06/11 04:40 AM Torque reduction and all that jazz is what would kill it's times.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now