Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

But to be fair you would sit on 270 on the straights...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Anyone know how much power that VL is puttin out?

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Lol dillz, me n a mate drove a fg super pursuit from Darwin to Melbourne, cruise set on 195kmh, nd we maxed the car like 10 times haha, was a bitta fun!!

I trucked a car from McKay to Melbourne (doncaster) cost me $1000 ( I think) and took about 6 days or so.

Edited by j.d
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Freeze, were you out ?

Nahh I'm never out,, cbf and too cold lol.. Heard he got pumped though

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Jumped on a plane with a mate 1 morning at like 5am, $59 each 1 way on Tiger airway's and we drove an XR6 back to Melb from Jimboomba QLD and it cost $225 in petrol door to door, it's a 20hr drive but we went through the centre and done it in 17hrs non stop, only stopping for fuel and snack's, swapped driver's every 3-4hrs...Was pretty easy...

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
Posted

ive drove Bris - Melb about 5 time now, and the last time I did it was in my ute. roads where shocking due to the floods in sth qld and north nsw, buckled 2 rims and stone chips galore on a fresh painted front end! its not a bad drive if you have a mate to talk crap with. btw the newell hwy is 100 not 110 like the old days.

I looked into transporting it, cheapest I could get was 1500 (floods in qld at the time) if you can do it for 700 its not worth saving a few hundred in driving it. flights, food, fuel, kms on the car, stone chips, speeding fines.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

can't drive it as it has a blown gearbox, plus being a [ don't laugh as it was a car ahead of it's time ] 1970 fiat 124cc. these things out of the factory back then had a twincam,twin weber,4wdb,lsd,5speed gearbox. 2 door coupe. always wanted one,and the perfect one came up.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

hey im on myface at the moment, and theres a page on there 'Athol Park Ford Wreckers'..they get a few cars through and right now theyve just got an ego (I think) fg f6 ute..wrecking the whole car. wheels are dark argents all good. and alot more..check it out if your on there :icon_ford:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

I picked up my ute from Yepoon Qld and drove straight to Melb, only stopped for fuel. 2000kms and 18 hrs straight, actually was off balance when I jumped outta the ute.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...