Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • There's a thin line between a wild time and a flat line.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Nsw border.
Posted

Who's up for showing the country folk how it's done?

MRS TUR-BO6 and I will be down for the weekend this arvo, and we're pretty keen to see what goes on in the 'big smoke'.

I'll check this again when we get in to the city this arvo, and we'll see if we can't get together with some of you.

Hope we seeya!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Waverley
Posted

Up for coffee this arvo etc, cruise down the beach,,,but won't be goin anywhere near the prinny tonight. Dropped the missus off yesterday on Chapel and the cops were there doing roadworthies, in Prahan/Windsor. Just near Malvern Rd, pulling em in from Chapel and into a laneway.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

thay always do that down chap, cause all muzzas go do 'chap laps'

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Werribee
Posted

Was that you in the Blue one with your mate with the WREX?? NOW I knows ya. We were hanging it on the painted WREX and how he took off yeah?

nope not me .I was in a blue one but not whoever your thinking. My mates were in grandstand.

  • All round good guy!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greenvale, Victoria
Posted

Well as usual I have my head up my bum. There was another blue BA I think, a few behind that I was gasbaggin too. Dam man, would have liked to have caught up.

Oh well. Next one hey.

  • There's a thin line between a wild time and a flat line.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Nsw border.
Posted

haha!im am invisible!spent the weekend in melbs friday through monday and didnt get sighted!

I actually did some k's too!

wodonga to the mantra on southbank was 328kms.

the mantra to where I stayed in tarneit was 31kms.

so it was a 697km trip but I logged up 962km so the trip down to the geelong queenscliffe ferry and the city driven seriously added to the trip.

AND I WAS INVISIBLE!!! awesome!!! I thought my car would stand out like a sore thumb!

:rolleyes:

  • There's a thin line between a wild time and a flat line.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Nsw border.
Posted

spotted one like NVYDF6 but it had a lip spoiler like the djr Bogan special bobtail

oh when trying to find the spoiler I found something ugly as sin!!! - Spoilers Galore -

a dark standard looking t with an f6 style cooler.

a 6t (chick driving) NVYDF6's colour but it had gt6 on the side in whit stripes and the xr6 badge badge on the boot had a red 6.

and a whole assortment of porsches, lambos and ferrari's, of which a red porsche turbo got a whoppin on the way out of melb!!! go the t!

oh by the way fastr1red - go down china town off I think it was elizabeth street or just near it, and have a look at the croft institute... great graffiti artists!

and last but not least the mantra gets my vote...except the shower rose doesnt like anyone taller than 5ft. :rolleyes: but a short walk to everywhere and great security for the garage which is underground.I got flipped off a boost bar rodeo ride, saw a cool magician and got drunk with MRS TUR-BO6 at crown and blue train cafe.I put down a 10 on a roulette table and doubled up...then called it quits for the gambling!so ive tried it now, oh and the burnley tunnel sounds cool driving through.

just had real good fun! thanks for the memories melb!

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

was to wet to be out unfortunatlly... love the melb weather ;(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...