Jump to content

I wont wait will U  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m
Posted

I would rather wait for the APS product to be released hopefully bug free rather than have a "work in progress" tested on my car.

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests
Posted

Personally enjoying the results of Edit now so :sick: .... APS will be good and a tad conservative in their tunes (to allow for other mods under the banner of safe/long term drivablility, might be true too.. :w00t2: )

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

I can wait because I dont have the money for a edit at the moment...bugger

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
I can wait because I dont have the money for a edit at the moment...bugger

and we all feel really sorry for you.... driving around in a phase 2 :laughing: you lucky bas*ard :msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted
I can wait because I dont have the money for a edit at the moment...bugger

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and we all feel really sorry for you.... driving around in a phase 2 :laughing: you lucky bas*ard :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yer its pretty tuff

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I really wanted to wait for APS......but I'm not. Im ready to go now, so it will probably be HPF :laughing:

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
I really wanted to wait for APS......but I'm not. Im ready to go now, so it will probably be HPF :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel the same way, but where do you go in Brissy or Gold Coast for a good Edit tune? :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 4d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

I was patient and waited, but nothing came. Then I told Peter about my stalling and drivability issues. He said it wasn't the Unichip doing it, and that the Edit wouldn't fix it. He also said the Edit won't make my car go any faster.

He was wrong on all counts.

He was late on his delivery date.

He just dissappeared after flogging his wares here for ages.

He just lost a customer who has probably spent more money on his APS gear than anyone in Australia.

The Ford Flasher by CAPA, tuned by HPF here in Melbourne has been everything I have wanted it to be...and I'm glad I didn't wait.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 4d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hi Dave,

Quite a few people have reported stalling with piggybacks before and after they were fitted. From what I know the edit sollution is to raise the RPM, which although being a sollution doesn't address the initial problem of why it stalls at factory RPM.

Mine doesn't stall at all and drivability is fine as long as I get some decent fuel in it.

Good to see all is well now with your car. :laughing:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
I was patient and waited, but nothing came.  Then I told Peter about my stalling and drivability issues.  He said it wasn't the Unichip doing it, and that the Edit wouldn't fix it.  He also said the Edit won't make my car go any faster.

He was wrong on all counts.

He was late on his delivery date.

He just dissappeared after flogging his wares here for ages.

He just lost a customer who has probably spent more money on his APS gear than anyone in Australia.

The Ford Flasher by CAPA, tuned by HPF here in Melbourne has been everything I have wanted it to be...and I'm glad I didn't wait.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do tell :spoton: how's the drivability did you pick up some more pwr interested in your feedback as there's been a couple of 300+rwklw cars that have changed from a piggyback to the Edit and have been very happy with there results

CYA JEFF :laughing:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...