XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 09:55 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 09:55 AM before ford edit it had done 200.5rwkw after ford edit 231.9
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 09:57 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 09:57 AM but if I change the valve springs and injectors he garentees me 270 rwkw! but would that mean I have to upgrade the auto? will it do damage if I leave it?
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/04/05 10:07 AM Posted 11/04/05 10:07 AM but if I change the valve springs and injectors he garentees me 270 rwkw! but would that mean I have to upgrade the auto? will it do damage if I leave it?Yes!speak to Geea, cooler and strengthening required, budget for $2k if you are serious as this will give you no probs from then on.
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 11/04/05 10:21 AM Posted 11/04/05 10:21 AM Mine got done at HPF 10 days ago. Oct 04 Auto Series 2. 10,000km's.In at 195kW, out at 241.1kW Stock hardware besides a Custom CAI
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 11/04/05 10:43 AM Posted 11/04/05 10:43 AM Fair enough - but I still like driving the manual better.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/04/05 11:04 AM Posted 11/04/05 11:04 AM Fair enough - but I still like driving the manual better.Me 2!try dropping an auto down into second through a corner and putting 300+rwkw to the ground as youy control the gears, not the car...
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 11/04/05 11:10 AM Posted 11/04/05 11:10 AM The power figure sounds a bit low.I had 202.3rwkw stock and drove out with 241.3, after a touch up, 246.8rwkw.As long as it feels fast, that's all that matters IMO
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 11/04/05 11:12 AM Posted 11/04/05 11:12 AM Funnily enough -my XR is my sensible car - bought it to tow my Cobra replica -that has about 700hp (how many KW is that?).
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/04/05 11:14 AM Posted 11/04/05 11:14 AM that has about 700hp (how many KW is that?).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>about 525
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 11:14 AM Posted 11/04/05 11:14 AM that has about 700hp (how many KW is that?).521kw, give or take.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now