XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 07:42 AM Posted 11/04/05 07:42 AM Today I was HPF and got edited! Great ppl! Unfortunatly my injectors and valves springs maxed out pretty early so I ended up with 231.9 rwkw! is that low or normal??? Rob told me that my 19inch rims are holding me back also! is that true. Driving the car though is a whole diff story it scares the living sh*t out of me in first and second so I back of there! intrested to hear other ppl's results! I also have a 3inch exhaust turbo back and CAI! He told me if I upgrade my valve springs and injectors im looking at 270rwkw with ease! Thanks!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/04/05 07:49 AM Posted 11/04/05 07:49 AM Rob told me that my 19inch rims are holding me back also! is that true<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not this again.Personally I think it does give you a lower power figure and is reflected when you run the quarter, but others disagree.Congrats on the results HPF really know what they are doing
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 07:56 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 07:56 AM Thanks V8_FRD!
johng001 Member 192 Member For: 22y 4m 23d Location: Melb Posted 11/04/05 07:57 AM Posted 11/04/05 07:57 AM Great stuff mate, mine got done last week, got 240.5rwkw. My valve springs and injectors are maxed as well. Have you had any problems with the traction control on yours? (Switching of under hard acceleration)
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 08:07 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 08:07 AM yeah it just beeps and switches of itself! but its ok under normal driving! I still dont know why my injectors and valve springs maxed out so early!
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 08:09 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 08:09 AM its actually went up to 235rwkw but to keep on the safe side he tweaked it back to 231.9 so that's understandable!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/04/05 08:49 AM Posted 11/04/05 08:49 AM Congrats I ran 305rwkw with my 17's on then 305rwkw again with my 19's on the HPF dyno, no change.
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 09:01 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 09:01 AM yeah its got me f*cked! (sorry excuse the language)
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 11/04/05 09:01 AM Posted 11/04/05 09:01 AM (edited) Congrats I ran 305rwkw with my 17's on then 305rwkw again with my 19's on the HPF dyno, no change.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry to get off the topic, but what wheels are they jb?? Edited 11/04/05 09:02 AM by ACID
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/05 09:02 AM Author Posted 11/04/05 09:02 AM so is 231.9 low or normal??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now