ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 10/03/05 03:48 AM Posted 10/03/05 03:48 AM Well done jb, I might have missed it but what exhaust mods have you got?Scotty
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 10/03/05 03:54 AM Posted 10/03/05 03:54 AM Nice power JB, I would say that the limit for the stock cooler is significantly less in Qld, where the ambient temps are still around 30c during the day.I can really feel the difference between night and day driving.
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 10/03/05 03:57 AM Posted 10/03/05 03:57 AM Might have missed it, but what are ALL the mods done other than the Edit?Thanks in advance
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 10/03/05 04:02 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:02 AM Top stuff JB and also credit to Amberley Autos for doing the work and leaving you with a car your so extremely happy with.Only one thing left to do as you saidGet done to calder and hose some LS1's
Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 10/03/05 04:19 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:19 AM Curse you JB,I was happy with my car, now you go and do this, what am I to do.Please detail other parts that you have so we all know.Exhaust,InjectorsIntake (filter etc)Spark plug gapBlah Blah blah.I am real keen to have a look at doing this to mine, I like the look of the big fat power curve with no dips and hollows.Great work HPF and congratulations JB, you *beep*.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/03/05 04:29 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:29 AM Well done JB. You know you are going to have to take me for another spin and give me a full briefing
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 10/03/05 04:34 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:34 AM Hi Jb,Good you got the car back. Do you have a graph with boost maps so we can compare the before and after graphs as result of boost increase/decrease etc?
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 10/03/05 04:45 AM Author Posted 10/03/05 04:45 AM Hi Jb,Good you got the car back. Do you have a graph with boost maps so we can compare the before and after graphs as result of boost increase/decrease etc?More graphs to come guys, will have them posted up in the next day or so
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 14d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 10/03/05 04:49 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:49 AM Good stuff big fella.11's here we come!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 10/03/05 04:59 AM Author Posted 10/03/05 04:59 AM Curse you JB,I was happy with my car, now you go and do this, what am I to do.Please detail other parts that you have so we all know.Exhaust,InjectorsIntake (filter etc)Spark plug gapBlah Blah blah.I am real keen to have a look at doing this to mine, I like the look of the big fat power curve with no dips and hollows.Great work HPF and congratulations JB, you *beep*.Yeah sorry about that Chris No more power for me, I am very happy with whta I have and 300rwkw is more than enough for the street, we need to keep a level head sometimes! Ok for those who are interested, I am happy to share what mods I have, further details can be found in My Garagehttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...CODE=12&CID=150Edit custom tuned by Amberley Autos (HPF)2nd CAI intake (Geea Style)K&N filterWalbro fuel pump (600HP)968 InjectorsValve SpringsCushion Button ClutchAPS Exhaust
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now