69FPV Member 48 Member For: 21y 8m 16d Posted 14/02/05 08:03 AM Posted 14/02/05 08:03 AM Before 193.2 kw / 793.8 nmAfter 231.3 kw / 914.8 nmI think your torque figures might just be a wee bit to high! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking at the APS stats..I think you may be right.I'm just reading the figures off the print out they gave me -914.8 Nm @ 3852 rpm793.8 Nm @ 3446 rpmThe sheet also says - Atmospheric correction applied:yes.Hmm.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I too would be questioning the torque figures dude, but good stuff! Now you have the taste of the potiental power, you'll want more real fast! CheersLuke.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/02/05 09:06 AM Posted 14/02/05 09:06 AM Just got my first mod APS phase 1.Before 193.2 kw / 793.8 nmAfter 231.3 kw / 914.8 nmWondering how this compares with others?Any idea what sort of kw are at the motor now?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your figures some good but torque
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 14/02/05 09:10 AM Author Posted 14/02/05 09:10 AM My phase one sent me from the mediocracy of 175 to the dizzying heights of 213 rwkw.ScottySo. How many Km's did you have on the car.Mine had over 6000.I did notice the rev limiter cuts in soner than it did before.Maybe it's time for me to get phase 2 now. :lol:
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Posted 14/02/05 11:40 AM Posted 14/02/05 11:40 AM Maybe it's time for me to get phase 2 now. :lol:Don't laugh .....Phase I only lasted 6 weeks in my ute..
Henry Member 180 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/02/05 09:08 PM Posted 14/02/05 09:08 PM Congrats 1uteYou got an auto or manual, Mk1 or Mk2If you have a Mk1 manual, my experience tells me you better start looking for a beefier clutch.Enjoy
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 14/02/05 09:52 PM Author Posted 14/02/05 09:52 PM Thanks Henry.Its a MKII manual.It seems to whistle louder now.I will be saving my pennies for the phase II though.Damn..Might have to sacrifice some porn, piss and pokies..oh, might not gamble either.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/02/05 01:24 AM Posted 15/02/05 01:24 AM My phase one sent me from the mediocracy of 175 to the dizzying heights of 213 rwkw.ScottySo. How many Km's did you have on the car.Mine had over 6000.I did notice the rev limiter cuts in soner than it did before.Maybe it's time for me to get phase 2 now. :lol:I had 23,000k's then 53 nowScotty
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 15/02/05 01:58 AM Posted 15/02/05 01:58 AM Well done 1ute!I had almost exact same figures with my phase 1 install.The car felt great when I had it done, pulled to redline much quicker, felt overall what the car should have been when Ford sold it to me.Looking back I can see how lots of people could be very happy leaving their car at this power level. Makes it an awesome driving car with stealth mods and stock look Enjoy it!
Guest jteale Guests Posted 15/02/05 09:11 AM Posted 15/02/05 09:11 AM Pretty good numbers 1ute ... I got 238.8 ... which dealer installed your Phase 1?Phase 2 and Intercooler for me next ... here comes 300+ ... Cheers, Jason.
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 15/02/05 09:28 PM Author Posted 15/02/05 09:28 PM Jason.I'm in Canberra.Installed by DTS in Fyshwick.They want the car back after one tank of fuel has gone through it.Did you have to take your's back?Phase 2 sounds good.Are you just getting phase 2 and the intercooler?Is that worth doing or do you need all the other phase 3 bits as well?Craig.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now