Guest jteale Guests Posted 15/02/05 09:53 PM Posted 15/02/05 09:53 PM Jason.I'm in Canberra.Installed by DTS in Fyshwick.They want the car back after one tank of fuel has gone through it.Did you have to take your's back?Phase 2 sounds good.Are you just getting phase 2 and the intercooler?Is that worth doing or do you need all the other phase 3 bits as well?Craig.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Craig,Good stuff ... I didn't have to go back, but it has been fine ... Ph2 for me + APS Intercooler (it is sold alone) rather than Ph3 for me when I get some time to get it done ... that will be more than enough as it is a daily driver ... Good luck ... Cheers, Jason
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now