• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 24d

So what was the go with Petrol for those of you that went last time. Did you end up finding any 98 ron fuel?

Couldn't get 98 ron and I was the only one last year with a modded T which I had detuned to suit 95 ron :gooff: and just added octane booster each tankful for peace of mind

Supposedly 98 ron will be available in the major cities mid year but I ain't holding my breath :spoton:

• Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member For: 19y 6m 26d

So what was the go with Petrol for those of you that went last time. Did you end up finding any 98 ron fuel?

Couldn't get 98 ron and I was the only one last year with a modded T which I had detuned to suit 95 ron :gooff: and just added octane booster each tankful for peace of mind

Supposedly 98 ron will be available in the major cities mid year but I ain't holding my breath :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats wrong with 95 ron VORTEX :msm: works a treat :gooff:

as for the cruise im in I think just have to double check dates are we there yet

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

Whats wrong with 95 ron VORTEX :gooff: works a treat :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not with the Phase III it's not. I would love to come for a week, we will see how the fuel situation pans out.

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 12d
Decent brakes are mandantory too (at least Premiums). Standard brakes will not survive.

I can verify this, I thought towards the end there JB was going to tie a rope onto me and throw me out the window...Lord know's I almost fell out anyway!

I've lost most of those photo's too! The memory card has died on my camera :spoton:

Dammit, I sooooo wanna go

• Member For: 20y 1m 14d
I'm definitely interested, it will just depend on annual leave, money, and if the boss lets me!

Dont want to miss another party with you P1ssheads!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Based on the "Riff-Raff" that just "turned up" last year (:w00t2:), we, the planning committee have decided that this years' trip will be more tightly controlled and potential attendees will have to submit to committee scrutiny and approval. :spoton:

All interested parties should apply to their closest planning member, together with adequate cash or flesh incentatives. :o

Preliminary interviews will begin at the Hobbit Hutch. Underwear optional. :69:

that's only the start off you mainlanders trouble, you have to get past the tassie scurtioneers after ken has finished with you :o

:o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>