xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/05 12:33 PM Posted 04/02/05 12:33 PM So what was the go with Petrol for those of you that went last time. Did you end up finding any 98 ron fuel?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/05 12:55 PM Posted 04/02/05 12:55 PM sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet count me in if I had anymore time to post anything longer I would.gtg*waves*
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/02/05 08:27 PM Author Posted 04/02/05 08:27 PM So what was the go with Petrol for those of you that went last time. Did you end up finding any 98 ron fuel?Couldn't get 98 ron and I was the only one last year with a modded T which I had detuned to suit 95 ron and just added octane booster each tankful for peace of mindSupposedly 98 ron will be available in the major cities mid year but I ain't holding my breath
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 9d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 04/02/05 09:44 PM Posted 04/02/05 09:44 PM So what was the go with Petrol for those of you that went last time. Did you end up finding any 98 ron fuel?Couldn't get 98 ron and I was the only one last year with a modded T which I had detuned to suit 95 ron and just added octane booster each tankful for peace of mindSupposedly 98 ron will be available in the major cities mid year but I ain't holding my breath <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whats wrong with 95 ron VORTEX works a treat as for the cruise im in I think just have to double check dates are we there yet
Zathris Member 52 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Location: Canberra Posted 05/02/05 12:49 AM Posted 05/02/05 12:49 AM put me down as a mybe for the moment!
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 05/02/05 01:07 AM Posted 05/02/05 01:07 AM Doubt I could get time off...even if I could, I might not be welcome - depending on whether I still have my T or not Chris
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/05 01:12 AM Posted 05/02/05 01:12 AM Whats wrong with 95 ron VORTEX works a treat <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not with the Phase III it's not. I would love to come for a week, we will see how the fuel situation pans out.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 05/02/05 04:36 AM Posted 05/02/05 04:36 AM Decent brakes are mandantory too (at least Premiums). Standard brakes will not survive.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 05/02/05 12:22 PM Posted 05/02/05 12:22 PM Decent brakes are mandantory too (at least Premiums). Standard brakes will not survive.I can verify this, I thought towards the end there JB was going to tie a rope onto me and throw me out the window...Lord know's I almost fell out anyway!I've lost most of those photo's too! The memory card has died on my camera Dammit, I sooooo wanna go
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 05/02/05 12:32 PM Posted 05/02/05 12:32 PM I'm definitely interested, it will just depend on annual leave, money, and if the boss lets me!Dont want to miss another party with you P1ssheads!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Based on the "Riff-Raff" that just "turned up" last year (), we, the planning committee have decided that this years' trip will be more tightly controlled and potential attendees will have to submit to committee scrutiny and approval. All interested parties should apply to their closest planning member, together with adequate cash or flesh incentatives. :oPreliminary interviews will begin at the Hobbit Hutch. Underwear optional. :69:that's only the start off you mainlanders trouble, you have to get past the tassie scurtioneers after ken has finished with you :o :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now