C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/01/05 09:23 AM Posted 28/01/05 09:23 AM Just curious, how long are you hoping it takes to get the phoon fixed I week or 1 year Enjoy the GT, I know I would
MYF6 Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Earth, I think? Posted 28/01/05 09:31 AM Posted 28/01/05 09:31 AM Great news Doc. Good to see that someone has come to the Grey Ghosts rescue.Had my F6 moded today and now with 267rwhp the F6 lives up to the expecation! Doc, do yourself a favour and go the mods, you will love it and no Audi, other than perhaps an RS6, will ever get near you.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 28/01/05 09:32 AM Posted 28/01/05 09:32 AM I spoke to a Ford dealership over here in WA WA land this morning WHO DIDN'T EVEN SELL ME THE Typhoon and they had me sorted in less than an hour. I will now give the car to McInerney Ford and get a GT as a loan car until the Typhoon is sorted. I couldn't believe how helpful they were after getting the run around from my selling dealer for 2 months. This has restored my faith in FPV somewhat and guess who will get my company car replacements. Its good to see that there are still dealerships out there who are just as genuinely interested in their products and customer service as what they are about making a sale. Those guys at McInerneys really went out of their way and that I appreciate, they literally saved me from the Audi dealership by 2 hours. Thanks Kristian at McInerneys and Matthew at FPV much appreciated. Good to see mate!! But watch out, if they give you a MkII 6 speed GT you might not want to give it back! Good to hear Rick,If it is the MkII GT your getting as a loaner would love to hear your comments.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 28/01/05 09:33 AM Posted 28/01/05 09:33 AM This has restored my faith in FPV somewhat and guess who will get my company car replacements. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There are some really good deals on Focus around at the moment, I've seen them advertised from $16990 drive away.
bloan Member 379 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne. Posted 28/01/05 11:34 AM Posted 28/01/05 11:34 AM I spoke to a Ford dealership over here in WA WA land this morning WHO DIDN'T EVEN SELL ME THE Typhoon and they had me sorted in less than an hour. I will now give the car to McInerney Ford and get a GT as a loan car until the Typhoon is sorted. I couldn't believe how helpful they were after getting the run around from my selling dealer for 2 months. This has restored my faith in FPV somewhat and guess who will get my company car replacements. Its good to see that there are still dealerships out there who are just as genuinely interested in their products and customer service as what they are about making a sale. Those guys at McInerneys really went out of their way and that I appreciate, they literally saved me from the Audi dealership by 2 hours. Thanks Kristian at McInerneys and Matthew at FPV much appreciated. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe the boys (or is that girls?) at Campbellfield both HQ & FPV should take notice of what true customer service is all about!
vuster Member 112 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/05 12:09 PM Posted 28/01/05 12:09 PM (edited) Good to hear you are happy once again Doc. Hope FPV fix your grey ghost so you can maintain your happiness. Edited 28/01/05 12:09 PM by vuster
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 28/01/05 12:10 PM Posted 28/01/05 12:10 PM As a matter of interest Doc, do you still have the Blue Beast GT?
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/05 12:21 AM Author Posted 29/01/05 12:21 AM [Good to see mate!! But watch out, if they give you a MkII 6 speed GT you might not want to give it back! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good to hear Rick,If it is the MkII GT your getting as a loaner would love to hear your comments. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate I will run it down to Mandurah and you can give it a run through that special private road and see for yourself. If they take too long with the finding a fix for the F6 and the series 2 is a nice ride I'll probably end up owning it anyway
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/05 12:22 AM Author Posted 29/01/05 12:22 AM As a matter of interest Doc, do you still have the Blue Beast GT?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It went to Qld for my sales manager over there :lol:
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/05 12:27 AM Author Posted 29/01/05 12:27 AM Great news Doc. Good to see that someone has come to the Grey Ghosts rescue.Had my F6 moded today and now with 267rwhp the F6 lives up to the expecation! Doc, do yourself a favour and go the mods, you will love it and no Audi, other than perhaps an RS6, will ever get near you. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi MYF6 It was the RS6 I was going to suss out, the dichomity is that they have an excellent performance and reliability reputation, but they ain't worth a can of Sardines once they are 2 years old. It will be interesting to see what the grey ghost is like when its all fixed as there are more issues than just a clutch. Still can't get over how Lynfords don't give a toss once they have your dosh, even when they know you are a volume customer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now