hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/05 07:02 AM Posted 28/01/05 07:02 AM I spoke to a Ford dealership over here in WA WA land this morning WHO DIDN'T EVEN SELL ME THE Typhoon and they had me sorted in less than an hour. I will now give the car to McInerney Ford and get a GT as a loan car until the Typhoon is sorted. I couldn't believe how helpful they were after getting the run around from my selling dealer for 2 months. This has restored my faith in FPV somewhat and guess who will get my company car replacements. Its good to see that there are still dealerships out there who are just as genuinely interested in their products and customer service as what they are about making a sale. Those guys at McInerneys really went out of their way and that I appreciate, they literally saved me from the Audi dealership by 2 hours. Thanks Kristian at McInerneys and Matthew at FPV much appreciated.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 28/01/05 07:06 AM Posted 28/01/05 07:06 AM Onya Doc! You sound much happier than you have previously. Hope it all works out for you.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/01/05 07:08 AM Posted 28/01/05 07:08 AM Good to hear finally hope they give you the car and service you should have got from the startCYA JEFF
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/01/05 07:15 AM Posted 28/01/05 07:15 AM I spoke to a Ford dealership over here in WA WA land this morning WHO DIDN'T EVEN SELL ME THE Typhoon and they had me sorted in less than an hour. I will now give the car to McInerney Ford and get a GT as a loan car until the Typhoon is sorted. I couldn't believe how helpful they were after getting the run around from my selling dealer for 2 months. This has restored my faith in FPV somewhat and guess who will get my company car replacements. Its good to see that there are still dealerships out there who are just as genuinely interested in their products and customer service as what they are about making a sale. Those guys at McInerneys really went out of their way and that I appreciate, they literally saved me from the Audi dealership by 2 hours. Thanks Kristian at McInerneys and Matthew at FPV much appreciated. Good to see mate!! But watch out, if they give you a MkII 6 speed GT you might not want to give it back!
Guest jteale Guests Posted 28/01/05 08:15 AM Posted 28/01/05 08:15 AM Told ya Doc ... I am really pleased you gave them a call ... like I said to you I nearly bought my T from them Hope you spoke to Paul, he gave me excellent customer service ... Good luck with the fixes for your car ... Cheers, Jason.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/05 08:17 AM Author Posted 28/01/05 08:17 AM Told ya Doc ... I am really pleased you gave them a call ... like I said to you I nearly bought my T from them Hope you spoke to Paul, he gave me excellent customer service ... Good luck with the fixes for your car ... Cheers, Jason.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Jason I tried to pm you back but the message came back, systems error, so anyway thanks mate
Guest jteale Guests Posted 28/01/05 08:20 AM Posted 28/01/05 08:20 AM Told ya Doc ... I am really pleased you gave them a call ... like I said to you I nearly bought my T from them Hope you spoke to Paul, he gave me excellent customer service ... Good luck with the fixes for your car ... Cheers, Jason.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Jason I tried to pm you back but the message came back, systems error, so anyway thanks mate <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate a pleasure ... I am just glad you have found a little faith in the Ford brand ... and a descent dealer ... will be over in WA soon so will look you up and hopefully have a drive in a vastly improved F6 ... Cheers, Jason.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/05 08:21 AM Posted 28/01/05 08:21 AM Well done Doc, that is great news. I hope your car gets to the stage where it puts a massive grin on your face every time you drive it.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 28/01/05 08:47 AM Posted 28/01/05 08:47 AM Does that mean your keeping it now?? Who was your selling dealer??
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 28/01/05 08:58 AM Posted 28/01/05 08:58 AM Onya Doc happy trailing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now