Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
Posted (edited)
yeah I read that on ford forum too

peter what happened to MOST of the strap ons when ls1edit(not real time )arrived people had trouble giving them away and that's why you are promising the world  cause uyou can see this happening to the stapons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, lets wait and see xrturb................as APS will have a very advanced APSedit system very soon (around March 05) there is no reason for me to support the Unichip computer unless I believe that there is still a very strong future with the Interceptor computer approach...............fact is the Unichip computer can and does perfrom many functions that the edit can't and vice versa. :spoton:

There's many a fast XR6T running the interceptor style computer (both the Unichip and exede) so lets see how the others do over the next 12 month. :lol:

Thanks

peter

Edited by aps
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
yeah I read that on ford forum too

peter what happened to MOST of the strap ons when ls1edit(not real time )arrived people had trouble giving them away and that's why you are promising the world  cause uyou can see this happening to the stapons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, lets wait and see xrturb................as APS will have a very advanced APSedit system very soon (around March 05) there is no reason for me to support the Unichip computer unless I believe that there is still a very strong future with the Interceptor computer approach...............fact is the Unichip computer can and does perfrom many functions that the edit can't and vice versa. :spoton:

There's many a fast XR6T running the interceptor style computer (both the Unichip and exede) so lets see how the others do over the next 12 month. :lol:

Thanks

peter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cant wait :pinch:

Posted
yeah I read that on ford forum too

peter what happened to MOST of the strap ons when ls1edit(not real time )arrived people had trouble giving them away and that's why you are promising the world  cause uyou can see this happening to the stapons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

strap ons maybe strap ons but who uses ls1 edit? their all using hp tunners now even the importers best friends (read tuna) live tuning once again if im not mistaken? hmmm

this said sct edit as capa have it is an awsome product one that id like to use in fact already put my hand up to use!

the fact that throttle, trans, speedo, tracion, vct, torque tags, ign and fuel are adjastable not to mention at least 100 more features makes the edit the most powerfull tool yet!! :spoton:

this said strap ons have their place and always will, edits although increadibly featured will be a while b4 the full take over as macka put it "emsedit for him" meaning ems for tuning live plus aux's and edit for trans, throttle etc.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 3d
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
yeah I read that on ford forum too

peter what happened to MOST of the strap ons when ls1edit(not real time )arrived people had trouble giving them away and that's why you are promising the world  cause uyou can see this happening to the stapons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, lets wait and see xrturb................as APS will have a very advanced APSedit system very soon (around March 05) there is no reason for me to support the Unichip computer unless I believe that there is still a very strong future with the Interceptor computer approach...............fact is the Unichip computer can and does perfrom many functions that the edit can't and vice versa. :spoton:

There's many a fast XR6T running the interceptor style computer (both the Unichip and exede) so lets see how the others do over the next 12 month. :lol:

Thanks

peter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cant wait :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice piece of Thread Hyjacking OOOPS!!! I mean marketing here Peter :ermm: :lol:

What goes around comes around. :lol: :msm:

macka

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

for the good news people capa has taken 1295 off me which means I will have the sct edit within 2 day either monday or tuesday

all goes to plan I will give a little post for you all as for dyno I have never been to a dyno but if people wants to know the kw increase I am willing to be dynoed but I will have to look into it cause I have never been to a dyno so help would be nice from guys in sydney

as for taking it to the strip one day I might

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
Posted
Nice piece of Thread Hyjacking OOOPS!!! I mean marketing here Peter  :spoton:  :lol:

What goes around comes around.  :lol:  :msm:

macka

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well call it what you will though we have not yet seen ONE FAST TIME from an edit product to date and this expert is saying that Interceptors are a thing of the past...............he must be joking.............right?

I'd say that a T which has run a 10.98 with a Unichip must be doing something right in the tuning area. :pinch:

Of the 6 quickest XR6T's in the entire country that have run 11's of better four of the T's have been tuned by Unichip computer technology at APS and the other T (Geeas) via an excede, not sure what the other T had for EM.

Not bad for strap on technology I say and I'm sure that others would agree. :lol:

Thanks

Peter

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Not sure how good the edit is at the moment.

There was a GT atCalder on Friday that had the edit. There was a dyno graph showing 270rwkw's. The car was an auto. The auto torque tags had been reset to 0 and the rev limit had been rest to 6500rpm. This was all carried out at Herrods Melbourne I believe.

The results. A disappointing 13.8@104mph I believe. The car is Camerons from GT Movie fame. I'm not sure on the exact times but this is the ball park figure. Cameron explained in great detail what had been done to the car. He is also making a new movie which sounds real good. Due sometime next year.

This should liven things up a bit.

Geea. :spoton:

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

the more edited cars this will be a be a better indication of results

dont think you can judge one car on the performance of the edit

Posted

Nice piece of Thread Hyjacking OOOPS!!! I mean marketing here Peter  :spoton:  :lol:

What goes around comes around.  :lol:  :msm:

macka

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well call it what you will though we have not yet seen ONE FAST TIME from an edit product to date and this expert is saying that Interceptors are a thing of the past...............he must be joking.............right?

I'd say that a T which has run a 10.98 with a Unichip must be doing something right in the tuning area. :pinch:

Of the 6 quickest XR6T's in the entire country that have run 11's of better four of the T's have been tuned by Unichip computer technology at APS and the other T (Geeas) via an excede, not sure what the other T had for EM.

Not bad for strap on technology I say and I'm sure that others would agree. :lol:

Thanks

Peter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont think macka was having a go at you peter but if im right tuna!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
Posted
Not sure how good the edit is at the moment.

There was a GT atCalder on Friday that had the edit. There was a dyno graph showing 270rwkw's. The car was an auto. The auto torque tags had been reset to 0 and the rev limit had been rest to 6500rpm. This was all carried out at Herrods Melbourne I believe.

The results. A disappointing 13.8@104mph I believe. The car is Camerons from GT Movie fame. I'm not sure on the exact times but this is the ball park figure. Cameron explained in great detail what had been done to the car. He is also making a new movie which sounds real good. Due sometime next year.

This should liven things up a bit.

Geea. :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Geea this was a very disappointing MPH and ET for a GT with a reported 270 RWkW's and tuned by the Guru street tuna. :spoton:

This is the same GT that posted a higher MPH with the Unichip computer and tuned by APS and with only 256 RWkW's off the APS dyno................so much for real time tuning hey? :lol:

Peter

Peter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...