Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Yeah JB the GT and pursuit ute are heavy though one of my customers has run a 12.6 ET in the persuit ute (fastest BA boss car in Oz) and this Boss engine has been tuned also via the Unichip computer, it just takes the right combination of performance parts, tuning, and driver to achieve a quick result on the strip. :nod:

Peter

Nothing that 2 ball bearing turbos and a decent air to air intercooler won't sort out.............will know for sure early next year. :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I know Rod, great ute very quick as well. However when he has run it he has run it on slicks, which doe'snt mean he's not quick anyway, it obviously gets him going alot quicker. :nod:

You were at calder that night he took my T down the qtr, very funny as the differences in getting the T down the qtr vs the GT seem to be miles apart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I remember they are not slicks but BF Goodrich drag radials which are treaded and are a sticky street tyre, not a full slick.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully Rod can confirm what the tyres were but I think they were Slicks. It was 6 months ago so I could be wrong though. :nod:

Geea. :nod:

  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cwarden
  • Guests
Posted
Hello Guys,

                I had my XR8 with SCT dynoed today, it maxed out at 247rwkw. All of the mixtures are ok, I was expecting around 250rwkw, I'm happy. What the graph doesn't portray though is the feel of the car. The pull from low down now is great, much like the old Windsors and Clevelands, that's been absent since I bought it.  I don't want to get into the tug-of-war about which one is better but this thing's pretty good for my application.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Guys, just had a passenger seat drive in Craigs (cwarden) XR8 ... with SCT Edit and is a truely awesome machine ... another great Ford to blow away those Holdens ... :kissmy:

Cheers, Jason

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello,

While Jason might have enjoyed his ride, I certainly enjoyed mine. It was in Jason's XR6 Turbo, great to see this great six perform like it did.

Posted

Its time for a drive Jason (after double D points is over), I'd like to see this beast of Craig's, Steve's thinking about the edit for his GT. As for your XR6T Jason, Craig smashed the nail on its head, your XRs evil mate.

Jason your XR6-T Vs mine on the NOS bottle, that'll make for a hell of a night.

Talk soon, have a good new years.

Guest jteale
  • Guests
Posted
Its time for a drive Jason (after double D points is over), I'd like to see this beast of Craig's, Steve's thinking about the edit for his GT. As for your XR6T Jason, Craig smashed the nail on its head, your XRs evil mate.

Jason your XR6-T Vs mine on the NOS bottle, that'll make for a hell of a night. 

Talk soon, have a good new years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know Craig is keen for a visit to WSID, so Greg Mate I think your NOS mobile and I should join him ...

Seeya in the New Year Mate ...

Cheers, Jason.

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

is auustralia postb working today I think a few people are still waiting for sct edit to arrive

Posted

bad news 4u pubic holiday 2day!!!!

oopps "public"

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

not bad luck for me I have mine already

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...