badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 02/03/05 06:55 AM Author Posted 02/03/05 06:55 AM I'll clean this time, next time will be locked. what did I miss what did I missknew I should'nt have gone to bed :lol: Bruce what type of injectors are they?mackaholley ones
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 02/03/05 06:57 AM Author Posted 02/03/05 06:57 AM Well Done.... which stage nizpro kit do you use??Is the custom tuning easy after a few hours on it??started with stage one and done alot of other things of my own and yes it only took a couple of hours to get close to the power and more hours trying the small things
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Location: Mildura Posted 02/03/05 07:16 AM Posted 02/03/05 07:16 AM holley ones<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are they quad spray?Does the PCM like he ohm empedence?macka
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 02/03/05 11:37 AM Author Posted 02/03/05 11:37 AM holley onesAre they quad spray?Does the PCM like he ohm empedence?mackathey are high imp and no probs. they have 6 spray pattern
fordedit Member 54 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Location: adelaide s.a Posted 03/03/05 07:58 AM Posted 03/03/05 07:58 AM 397 rwkw + good tyres + goodtrack + bruce + 22?mph = 11.? saturday nighthope you get it mate
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 03/03/05 08:00 AM Posted 03/03/05 08:00 AM 397 rwkw + good tyres + goodtrack + bruce + 22?mph = 11.? saturday nighthope you get it mateGod so do I, nail it bruce it will be great to see a manual break into 11s I'll let you know how I go at Calder tommorrow night.that's if my car is ready, the race is on.
Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 8m 27d Location: Perth Posted 03/03/05 08:18 AM Posted 03/03/05 08:18 AM Hmmm, very nice
mickq Member 740 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Posted 03/03/05 12:17 PM Posted 03/03/05 12:17 PM after playing around with the edit we have gone as far as the turbo and maybe cams will let us so it time for some serious mods engine out for some rods etc.and some turbo mods will keep fellow forum members up to date as we go<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just to be sure I understand that dyno graph.....you take off, hit 2700rpm, and the warp drive immediately engages, set to Warp 10?That is totally insane.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 03/03/05 12:24 PM Posted 03/03/05 12:24 PM PM me..........I have a few grand burning in my pocket
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 03/03/05 10:32 PM Author Posted 03/03/05 10:32 PM after playing around with the edit we have gone as far as the turbo and maybe cams will let us so it time for some serious mods engine out for some rods etc.and some turbo mods will keep fellow forum members up to date as we goJust to be sure I understand that dyno graph.....you take off, hit 2700rpm, and the warp drive immediately engages, set to Warp 10?That is totally insane.something like that but its when she hit 3000 HANG ON
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now