Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Location: Shire Posted 16/11/04 02:48 AM Posted 16/11/04 02:48 AM I priced both last week and they were the same.. got the K&N anyways.been used in drag racing for decades. that gets my vote over some trashy jap crap!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ooops I meant to quote this one!!!!
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/11/04 03:01 AM Posted 16/11/04 03:01 AM so what's the part number for the BMC filter, how much did you all pay for yours and where did you get it from??Dave.
Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Location: Shire Posted 16/11/04 03:09 AM Posted 16/11/04 03:09 AM (edited) www.autospeed.com.au Edited 16/11/04 03:11 AM by Chris xr6
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: sydney Posted 16/11/04 03:40 AM Posted 16/11/04 03:40 AM yeah I want one. if it is felt power then I need it. I will go with ford boy..... how much for the bmc and where do you get it from. thanx
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/11/04 03:43 AM Posted 16/11/04 03:43 AM www.autospeed.com.auI presume you're suggesting that I got to this wedpage to order my filter?Dave.
Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Location: Shire Posted 16/11/04 04:09 AM Posted 16/11/04 04:09 AM www.autospeed.com.au<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I presume you're suggesting that I got to this wedpage to order my filter?Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> :lol: :lol: yeh sorry that is a bit slack of me!
johng001 Member 192 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Location: Melb Posted 16/11/04 05:58 AM Posted 16/11/04 05:58 AM BMC P/N For stock XR6 327/04, P/N With XR8 Air box 344/21
Guest Guests Posted 16/11/04 06:51 AM Posted 16/11/04 06:51 AM I have to say they are both surgical cotton at the same gsm so if it breaths better it has less oil in it?there all much of a muchness inc quality jap crap?
Guest paradise Guests Posted 16/11/04 08:13 AM Posted 16/11/04 08:13 AM What about the King Dragon airfilter (Made in Italy)? , according to flow reports its better than either a K & N Or BMC filter and about the same price
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/11/04 09:46 AM Posted 16/11/04 09:46 AM well JMM use red dragon...got a webpage?Dave.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now