Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 21d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

BMC are the go, even if they cost $50 & they allow 1 kw more they're great value!

$50/kw compare that with most performance mods!!!

Russ

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Well, Ive tried both and I think the BMC gets the nod

vik

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 2d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

hello guys

a couple of questions if that is ok.

how much for the bmc and k & n? is the difference in the rwkw felt while driving and also does it affect warranty?

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

No Issues with warranty . Bloody well shouldn't be either

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
No Issues with warranty . Bloody well shouldn't be either

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Abolutely great BFYB mod at ~ $150.A BMC filter certainly improves throttle response and mid range power, well it did on my stock T :w00t2:

Can certainly hear the bugger sucking

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 2d
  • Location: Shire
Posted (edited)
I also was there on the Dyno day and I got a 6 rwkw increase from the K&N. I also asked the about the BMC and it was $50 dearer. for the sake of 1 rwkw I would go the K&N :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I belive the trashy jap crap you refer to is made in Italy

BMC Air Filter

via Roslè, 115 - 40059 Medicina (Bologna)

Italy

Edited by Chris xr6
Posted

No one eles will say it but I will,

K&N and BMC are almost the same thing, show me a car that runs every run on a dyno the same and we'll all have a test subjest.

When cars run on a dynos each run is 1 or 2 up or down on the last ( if your lucky) and when your talking the diff is 1 or 2 kw then I don't think we'll ever know which ones flows better.

Which ever way you go be happy, both are very good products and worth every dollar, just don't buy into the bull sh*t (Herrod) tests, theres no way a K&N runns like a stock fillter, we all know the truth because we've used K&Ns for years, just because its written dosn't make it so.

Remember can you ever fully trust somone whos trying to sell you somthing?

Now can someone get me a lader please, I need to get off this high horse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...