HSE2 Member 322 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: Tasmania Posted 08/11/04 09:16 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:16 AM (edited) I have a very serious question.Who is the girl- woman -lady- in BlownBA signature? Edited 08/11/04 09:17 AM by HSE2
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/11/04 09:18 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:18 AM WAKE UP STEVE AND read MY POST IN FULL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's that FATHER & SON are having a squable<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I resent that! I am not HIS son! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nooooo you FATHER......him SON :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>NOOOOO, What are you on?? I couldn't be his father. Could I?? Oh SH!T NOOOOO!!PS have you got a pic of his mum? It might jog my memory.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/11/04 09:22 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:22 AM I have a very serious question.Who is the girl- woman -lady- in BlownBA signature?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well if I'm Steve's dad then I sincerely hope she's his mum ...
HSE2 Member 322 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: Tasmania Posted 08/11/04 09:32 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:32 AM I have a very serious question.Who is the girl- woman -lady- in BlownBA signature?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well if I'm Steve's dad then I sincerely hope she's his mum ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Love your work
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 08/11/04 09:33 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:33 AM WAKE UP STEVE AND read MY POST IN FULL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's that FATHER & SON are having a squable<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I resent that! I am not HIS son! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nooooo you FATHER......him SON :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>PS have you got a pic of his mum? It might jog my memory.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you sure you wanna go there
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 08/11/04 09:35 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:35 AM And then you can come back to me with where I mentioned manuals being "superior". I didn't use "better" either. Another of your terms. I used the word "faster" as I remember. There is a distinct difference in my mind, but maybe to you it's all the same???The point we were talking about before you entered the debate was the speed of an auto or manual car and which is faster. the terms better, and superior are in refrence to the speed of the car with the transmission, not ones taste in transmission. They are all the same for the point I was making in refrence to yours. I don't wish to debate tastes on which someone prefers.The only assumption I made about your post was that, as you referred to cars tested by mags, I 'assumed' you were talking about standard cars. Sorry if the mags you were referring to were testing Stage 11 APS cars or whatever.I was referring to motor mags results and how they are different from track times. It was a question, Jeff. Before that JB made the point of autos lowering times. I only commented when you said manuals are faster.And while we're playing "point the finger" I might add this. You have a bad habit of misinterpreting other's posts and then going on to misquote and misrepresent what they have actually said. I don't mind having a good debate with you, or anyone, but you have to stay to your point of discussion and stop changing lanes halfway down the track.Um, you are the one clinging to misrepresentations. I asked a question, and then made a point about the fastest manual on recording being 12.9. You went off and here we are.I still dont see any evidence for your claim that manuals are faster. Is there anyone out there with a manual T that has a fast time under 14s?
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/11/04 09:42 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:42 AM Ahhhh, that feels better ....
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 08/11/04 09:47 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:47 AM Ahhhh, that feels better ....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Feel better DAD :lol:
351 Member 184 Member For: 22y 1m 28d Posted 08/11/04 10:47 AM Posted 08/11/04 10:47 AM motor mag ran a standard t at 13.91 I am sure ,cos that is an embaressment to fpv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now