Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I can hear Cro crying from here :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not worried a bit actually...

Rob's driving is how do you say, SOFT. I had to pull over every 5 mins so he could catch up. :blush: When matty was driving it was a different story, I'm glad he remembers how to drive a real car :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the main difference is.... Rob has a FULL licence, and Cro nearly has NO license! And after the week at QLD, Cro will probably be walking......

Id be real proud of that! :pooh:

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

After sharing the driving duties back from Qld with Rob, I can say that Tommy the Turbo definitely has a firecracker up its arse now. Its gets up and boogies, and overtaking was a dream. Onya Lachlan and Stef at Chiptorque!

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 10d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Nice one Rob, nothing better than having the GO to go with the SHOW! :blush:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Well done Rob. :spoton:

What other mods do you have planned, its addictive you know. :ermm:

Geea. :sick:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I can hear Cro crying from here :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not worried a bit actually...

Rob's driving is how do you say, SOFT. I had to pull over every 5 mins so he could catch up. :gooff: When matty was driving it was a different story, I'm glad he remembers how to drive a real car :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the main difference is.... Rob has a FULL licence, and Cro nearly has NO license! And after the week at QLD, Cro will probably be walking......

Id be real proud of that! :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least I went :P

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Good work Rob... that extra power does make a huge difference on the road.

I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!

Brian

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!

Brian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:nono::crybaby::gooff:

Geea. :glad:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!

Brian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:glad::gooff::nono:

Geea. :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:crybaby:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Good work Rob... that extra power does make a huge difference on the road.

I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!

Brian

:lol: :lol:

Well done Rob. :nod:

What other mods do you have planned, its addictive you know. :nod:

Geea. :nod:

Thanks mate. I'm probably gunna upgrade the auto gearbox next or possibly get a Nizpro unit. I'd rather do this than actually try and get around with a clapped out gearbox when it decides to cark it. I guess prevention is better than cure. I have to keep the car as reliable as possible as I travel fairly large distances quite regularly. Then after that it will be valve springs then injectors. Can't wait, I'm getting used the additional power I have already.

Rob

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Glad your happy Rob...I know when I had this system on my car the extra lowdown grunt was amazing.... :spoton:

Well done Chiptorque... :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...