Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/04 03:22 AM Posted 31/10/04 03:22 AM Good work Rob... that extra power does make a huge difference on the road.I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh wow, I really wish I could think of something so original.Get over it!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 31/10/04 10:43 PM Posted 31/10/04 10:43 PM Good work Rob... that extra power does make a huge difference on the road.I didn't think there'd be any problems following Cro; he'd clear the road of any stray animals or trucks!BrianOh wow, I really wish I could think of something so original.Get over it!Seems like the skins getting thin.scotty
Guest Stef@ChipTorque Guests Posted 01/11/04 06:57 AM Posted 01/11/04 06:57 AM Hi Guys,Lachlan and I were very surprised as to how well it went with the RR Reg. We believe that this would be a good combination for someone who is only chasing 250rwkw. I guess it would be a stage 1.5 or something like that. The only thing Saleen couldn't tell me was which rate reg it was, I expect 6:1 or 8:1 as Goldie had a 10 or 12:1 and his was way too rich.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now