Jump to content

Do you believe?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

As a dislexic theology student suffering from insomnia I often lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog ...

:nono: :nono: :pooh:

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
As a dislexic theology student suffering from insomnia I often lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog ...

:nono: :nono: :pooh:

try counting peehs

Scotty

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
As a dislexic theology student suffering from insomnia I often lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog ...

:nono::pooh::msm:

try counting peehs

Scotty

A kiwi guy I know tried that - it didn't work 'cos no sooner would he'd start that he'd have to go and have one ...

:nono:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Nope. Not at all.

That's all I'm sayin'. Dangerous topic this one.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
Nope.  Not at all.

That's all I'm sayin'.  Dangerous topic this one.

Yes, I'm wondering where APS and Nizpro stand on this ?????

And if there is a you know would he/she prefer a manual or an auto ?????

PS What does everyone think about angel's halos being blue neon ?????

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Nope.  Not at all.

That's all I'm sayin'.  Dangerous topic this one.

Yes, I'm wondering where APS and Nizpro stand on this ?????

And if there is a you know would he/she prefer a manual or an auto ?????

PS What does everyone think about angel's halos being blue neon ?????

that's some funny sh*t. :lol: :lol: :gooff:

Geea. :gooff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

I think religion has caused more pain and suffering in this world than what it's worth, eg Bombings, Mass Suicide, Sacraficing. Why are all the religions so different in there beliefs if we all came from one creator. I beleive religion has got to be one of the worlds biggest myths and it's hear to help people get through life, trick you into believing someones looking out for you and something to look forward to when death comes around. What a joke.

Oh who's up for a Church cruise soon?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
Posted (edited)

I am not religious whatsoever but there is a flipside to the war argument; if religion is an opiate for the masses and provides parameters for decent living (as some have argued) how many wars has it prevented? Just maybe we might have killed ourselves off long ago... btw I doubt it but think you see the paradox

Edited by forrestd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I did believe in GOD but then Ford shipped him to Europe.. :spoton:

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no ....................................... :Imwifhim:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...