Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 12/08/04 12:08 AM Posted 12/08/04 12:08 AM A pic of mine is in the "Garage"....Black Beast's Lower GrillBought from our good friend.... THEMESHMAN260!As for the XR logo "being tacky", I think it looks kewl. Didn't put the "6" on because I personally thought that it didn't look right. But to each his own..... :lol:
Griffon Member 22 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Posted 13/08/04 03:20 AM Posted 13/08/04 03:20 AM This is Michael the Meshmans grill. Is it different again to what Falchoon has already posted?I got one fitted from Micheal........I'm as happy as
Guest jteale Guests Posted 13/08/04 03:31 AM Posted 13/08/04 03:31 AM Has anyone changed both so they match?Pics would be great Cheers, Jason
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/08/04 03:43 AM Posted 13/08/04 03:43 AM Hes one on mine done by a bloke in BrisbaneWhere abouts in Brisbane is he and did the badge come with it or did you put that on?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/08/04 06:46 AM Posted 13/08/04 06:46 AM Would have bought a grill....but after that 1st service I'm kinda broke
THEMESHMAN260 Member 155 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Posted 14/08/04 11:03 AM Posted 14/08/04 11:03 AM This is Michael the Meshmans grill. Is it different again to what Falchoon has already posted?I got one fitted from Micheal........I'm as happy as Thanks for the kinde wordes guys by the way my grills are powder coated zinc firstand then powder coatded satin black thay have 2 coatings
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 21/08/04 09:19 AM Author Posted 21/08/04 09:19 AM I read on another forum that Herrods are now making plain lower grilles.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 21/08/04 10:47 AM Posted 21/08/04 10:47 AM I was at perisher and someone put an advert from taree selling xr grills under my window ...long way from home
Jamie XR6 Member 190 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/04 06:51 AM Posted 22/08/04 06:51 AM Mine is powder coated stainless steel and cost me $180.I've seen so many on the market and personally I think I made the right choice.It was purchased from Greg Koschel and he can be contacted on(03) 58831576. MOBILE 0417831576, OR EMAIL [email protected]Sorry for the shamless plug, but I'm impressed with his grills. I've had it on the car for 8 months now and it looks as good as new.http://members.hn.ozemail.com.au/jamieh/images/Grill.jpg
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/04 12:08 AM Posted 23/08/04 12:08 AM Meshman 260, how much for one of your wonderful products?Also, Jeff did I read correctly that they could also be bought through your daughter?I don;t mind the replies being via a PM.THanks in advance.-Antony
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now