Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 04/06/04 03:30 PM Posted 04/06/04 03:30 PM Does Kay Cottee masturbate ???(Think about it...) HEY! She lives live 500m from me!Nasty Thought! Nasty, Nasty Thought
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 04/06/04 04:29 PM Posted 04/06/04 04:29 PM whatever? =/
Guest Guests Posted 05/06/04 12:14 AM Posted 05/06/04 12:14 AM SO WHAT THE *beep* IS A CRACKERJACK????vik
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 05/06/04 12:36 AM Posted 05/06/04 12:36 AM l have no idea what you are on about. It may be the Crownies and Red wine though and not my ignorance :lol: I'm with him
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 7m Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 05/06/04 12:51 AM Posted 05/06/04 12:51 AM I'll bite too........what in the hell is a 'Crackerjack'????? If it has anything to do with lawn bowls then I'm not, never have played the geriatric sport. Closest I have come was playing carpet bowls once at the NZ Army NCO's mess in Singapore in 1981, and I was at the time!!And I'm with bro Ken .......I'm not voting until the above question is answered.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/06/04 01:10 AM Posted 05/06/04 01:10 AM If its this:Webster's 1913 DictionaryCrack´er`jack`n. 1. An individual of marked ability or excellence, esp. in some sport; as, he is a crackajack at tennis. 2. A preparation of popped corn, candied and pressed into small cakes. The name Cracker Jack is now a trademark for a similar confection. 3. something excellent of its kind.a. 1. Of marked ability or excellence.then Yes, I am.I bet its got something to do with that Mick Molloy movie but...
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/06/04 02:13 AM Posted 05/06/04 02:13 AM "candied and pressed into small cakes" iiiinteresting...its like master was meant to be llammmiinnggtoonnsss........
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/06/04 02:46 AM Posted 05/06/04 02:46 AM I'll bite too........what in the hell is a 'Crackerjack'????? Rumour has it it's actualy a fan site for Jason Behr whoever the hell he is? Crackerjack Homepage Click Ere It all look's a bit suss to me guy's....... :lol:
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Perth Posted 05/06/04 04:00 AM Posted 05/06/04 04:00 AM SO WHAT THE *beep* IS A CRACKERJACK????vik :hrmm: Im with him
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 05/06/04 05:44 AM Posted 05/06/04 05:44 AM Yet another mystery brought to you by the makers of ghey performance :lol:WTF .........Typed in ghey , automatically transforms to ghey when reply is added
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now