GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 03/05/04 09:11 AM Posted 03/05/04 09:11 AM I'm a NSWer residing in QLD..... I am not a queenslander :gasthrower:
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/05/04 09:29 AM Posted 03/05/04 09:29 AM I'm a NSWer residing in QLD..... I am not a queenslander :gasthrower: GlennYou have taken me out of context. I was referring directly to uncle Pete's number plate advertising stroke falsely misleading the nation at large. Please accept my apology as I obviously did not make myself clear.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/05/04 12:35 PM Posted 03/05/04 12:35 PM scotty, not much better than the QLD one they had and were forced to get rid of... "the smart state" queenslanders!I think you can still get these - but only if you ask for them. I noticed the choice between 'smart' and 'sunshine' on the rego form the other day, but who in their right mind would opt for the former?Trent.
FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/04 01:06 PM Posted 03/05/04 01:06 PM I've seen OSOJCY (Oh So Juicy) on e bright orange RX7.
Guest Gilto Guests Posted 03/05/04 02:06 PM Posted 03/05/04 02:06 PM Already got plates for my series II Turbo. Friend gave them to me as a present for my 21st!!They were off a HSV GTS Coupe and read..............ALL UP1
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/05/04 06:30 PM Posted 03/05/04 06:30 PM scotty, not much better than the QLD one they had and were forced to get rid of... "the smart state" queenslanders!contradiction in terms Not for me to fight that one, even if I was a Qlder, to defend that plate is to show your ignorance, so stupid Beter PeattieScotty CCC
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/05/04 06:32 PM Posted 03/05/04 06:32 PM ALL UP1 I know I'm of limited intelligence as I'm remended of on a regular basis, but WTF does that meanScotty CCC
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 03/05/04 08:37 PM Posted 03/05/04 08:37 PM A few years ago (about 10 years), at the summernats there was a NSW rego plate with "EAT.789" I thought it was quite funny at the time.
pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 03/05/04 09:16 PM Posted 03/05/04 09:16 PM There used to be Nissan 300zx driving around brisbane with the number plate 2BAD4UI got passed by a little MR2 on the free way one day and it had the plate GRRRRRSaw in melbourne a little pink sh*t box with the plate PNKBTS (pink bits).some others ill add when I think of itPedro
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 04/05/04 12:43 PM Posted 04/05/04 12:43 PM a member from bourke had 'xrt 24k' on it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now