Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 23d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
On a Rex this morning :P

IH8XR6

GJ

Ive seen that car around, I think he lives in the livo area.

Ive got "WIPLSH" on my T :blink:

  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted

I have seen him in the Livo area as well. How about someone get

IH8WRX :blink:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

My Brother has : BLOWNVY on his Expensive Daewoo S.

Poor bas*ard spent heaps getting some "S" pack supercharger thingy to get it all the way up to 180Kw. Should have seen the look on his face when I told him the XR6 comes standard at 182Kw ... :lol:

:blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

I got a work related plate with HAPKDO being the best I could do for Hapkido. Jeez with the Livo mob we should get together sometime! I probably see 10-15 XR's a day in the area plus 2-3 GT's.. Good Ford country!

GJ

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted
Jeez with the Livo mob we should get together sometime! I probably see 10-15 XR's a day in the area plus 2-3 GT's.. Good Ford country!

GJ

Sounds like a gr8 idea GJ,

My workmate has a Phantom T and we go cruisen often. We have even been with another guy who has an XY GT. :innocent:

Livo has alot of issues(e.g. Expensive Daewoo dealership on the highway) but there are so many Ford lovers around I am sure we could organise something.

I hope those on the north shore don't knock us.

I am a proud Westy even if I don't wear a flano and ugboots and sleep with my cousin. :whistle:

Sorry, been trying to make an excuse to use that icon. hehehe

  • Team Blueprint
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
Posted
There is a magenta coloured Skyline around here that looks fully sik and that with number plate 4DBABES.

I saw him a few weeks ago. I pulled up next to him at a set of lights and pissed myself laughing. When he asked me why I was laughing I told the barely 18yo that the next naked 'babe' he would see would be his first.........hee hee

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 23d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
Jeez with the Livo mob we should get together sometime! I probably see 10-15 XR's a day in the area plus 2-3 GT's.. Good Ford country!

GJ

Sounds like a gr8 idea GJ,

My workmate has a Phantom T and we go cruisen often. We have even been with another guy who has an XY GT. :innocent:

Livo has alot of issues(e.g. Expensive Daewoo dealership on the highway) but there are so many Ford lovers around I am sure we could organise something.

I hope those on the north shore don't knock us.

I am a proud Westy even if I don't wear a flano and ugboots and sleep with my cousin. :whistle:

Sorry, been trying to make an excuse to use that icon. hehehe

Proud westie over here too :)

Id be down for a meet or cruise of some type.

Maybe we should organise something and post it in events ???

Guest GEEZER
  • Guests
Posted

when I was up on the gold coast I saw a girl in a VS Statesman witht he plates I5PIT.. I had to look twice to make sure that's what it said hehe :repost:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted

These are some plates available on the NSW RTA website.

XCNTRK - ECENTRIC

69M3 - 69 ME

SEX2GO - SEX TO GO

FULSIC - FULLY SICK

2DRUNK - TO DRUNK

LETFLY - LET FLY

I have also seen ONBAIL on a show car but it used to be on a Late model camira driven by a really mean biker dude. :repost:

What are some good bumber stickers people have seen, there are some absolute classics out there.

I seen a sticker on a beat up laser(P plater) in campbelltown that said

"sponsored by CENTERLINK". :lol:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Liverpool is not westie country, westie country is blacktown, penrith and stuff.

Bankstown, livo, camp.., etc.. all comes under the fullysik southwestie habibs...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...