Rochefort Member 80 Member For: 12y 9m 23d Posted 16/12/13 10:46 PM Posted 16/12/13 10:46 PM (edited) I picked up my BF II XR6T yesterday Every car needs a name, and I am considering calling her Regan. Its a dubious, lame pun, link to a movie She's stock.Only mods at the moment im considering are audio related. Ford and I clearly have different interpretations on Premium sound. And will be installing electromagnetic parking sensors (the ones you can see) in the Rear.. I did buy 2, might put on in the front as well.If you are around Lysterfield in Vic, you might see her drive by Edited 16/12/13 10:48 PM by Rochefort
BA DBOY Member 17 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 03/01/14 07:10 AM Posted 03/01/14 07:10 AM Recently purchased a 2006 BF Pursuit in Rapid. Boss 290 stock as a rock.6sp manual3pce hard tonneau with alloy sports bar and spoilerI've just had the FPV rims touched up and resprayed (satin black)Upgraded the ICC to large colour screen to include sat nav, reverse camera, DVD player, bluetooth and iPhone compatible.Current decals to be removed and replaced.Then I'm going to look at a tune, exhaust, CAI etc..
Tim H New Member 12 Member For: 13y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast Posted 28/04/14 01:21 PM Posted 28/04/14 01:21 PM (edited) Hi GuysMIne's a Stock June 2013 and I couldn't be happier. Vanish blue and I'm lead to believe they don't make it in the vanish any more, had a paint correction done on it WOW can't tell you how happy I was when I got it back. If your on the sunshine coast and want a really fantastic detailer I can hook you up. I got a picture but the business and name is in the background and don't know if it'd be cool.As for a wish list id be going for anti-sway bars for the front and rear Edited 28/04/14 01:25 PM by Tim H
slygary Member 31 Member For: 13y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 28/05/14 10:54 AM Posted 28/05/14 10:54 AM Heading out for a ride.
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 09/08/14 11:56 PM Posted 09/08/14 11:56 PM Hey guys, this is my work commute, what a great buy she turned out to be. Have wanted a ute for nearly a decade and bought this one early in the year. Have spent a bit of cash on her now and she performs as good as she looks. 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 10/08/14 03:51 AM Posted 10/08/14 03:51 AM (edited) Hey guys, this is my work commute, what a great buy she turned out to be. Have wanted a ute for nearly a decade and bought this one early in the year. Have spent a bit of cash on her now and she performs as good as she looks. white looks fast but red is way faster mate ,but I belive that subarus go even faster lol.. Edited 10/08/14 03:54 AM by gunna
psychoxr6turbo Member 9 Member For: 12y 1m 18d Posted 14/08/14 10:58 AM Posted 14/08/14 10:58 AM (edited) Hey Guys, Finally back into a Ford again... just picked up my first turbo charged car a 04 BA XR6T manual in Toxic, unsure of work done to it but man I one happy boy, will post pics soon Edited 14/08/14 10:59 AM by psychoxr6turbo 1
psychoxr6turbo Member 9 Member For: 12y 1m 18d Posted 17/08/14 10:12 AM Posted 17/08/14 10:12 AM Here is my sweet ride loving it more and more everyday
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 19/08/14 11:23 AM Posted 19/08/14 11:23 AM nice ute ,going to modify it ?
psychoxr6turbo Member 9 Member For: 12y 1m 18d Posted 22/08/14 11:18 PM Posted 22/08/14 11:18 PM Ummm yeah the mods will start soon just have to rebuild the dank balance first then go from there. Just un sure where to start 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now