Jump to content

Lit351

Member
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lit351

  1. Happy Birthday Lit351!

  2. This is not the case at all and is nothing more then old fasion leg pulling. Stealing XR models in the Illawara region is not occurring and you are more likely to lose your corolla or excel then your T. Your information is wrong or at the very least one XR getting taken has led to glorified chinese whispers. Perhaps Slymeat can clarify this better. Topics like this shorld not be posted without far better thought being put into it.
  3. Could we at least try again?
  4. Was TAB replaced?
  5. Lit351

    New Hoon Laws

    'Debate the topic instead of just mouthing off like an idiot; you’re just embarrassing yourself' Forgot abouth this one? Im sure I or others wrote this stuff you'd be deleting your lil heart away. And stop PM me, I prefer a more open and public environment.
  6. Lit351

    New Hoon Laws

    Does it also go for you?
  7. Lit351

    New Hoon Laws

    By far the best use of one of those ive ever seen!
  8. send me the links....!!!
  9. Hey boys, have a look at this you tube video, ive seen the pic in mags... VUWCo3lDjH8 if anyone have videos on you tube send me the links....
  10. I agree!!! screw howard and his cronies, im all for rudd, no matter what dirt they bring out on him, it just make mr sheen..opps little johny look bad!!!
  11. Sorry boys, do the web poll again... I had issues with server all votes lost
  12. Please go to this page....Is rick kelly a cheat? complete the poll, and fill in the guest book. Also there is $50 up for grabs if you can make a new Expensive Daewoo logo. http://www.thefordsite.com/rickkellyisadogcheat.html its important to us ford guys, fill it out
  13. I cant fault them from personal experience, but you do hear around alot of dodgy stuff that they get up to. This sort of talk has been around for years and just never seems to go away. I wont deal with them based upon this. The most common one being, that they will do anything to you car, regardless if the car sits on the tyre and shreds it in ints first day and the latest one going around, is that they are now selling stock well below the price there able to order it for. Nothing concrete just me 2.5cents
  14. I had a black marked SS following me today fairfield area
  15. Or these guys
  16. What about this snake in the grass
  17. IT WAS THIS GUY HERE.....
  18. what about this angle...
  19. wasnt me doing the blocking, got sent to me like that
  20. what about this one, the only good Expensive Daewoo is a dead one!
  21. ok
  22. I also there will be a xr8 that will eat dboss for breakfast
  23. I think Novemeber 17th !! dont do it on a long weekend! and why so long away! if its then im free.
  24. who needs a warranty? just do it son to be faster and louder than the others!! occifer
  25. that last drive to wollongong was gay. NO one new where they where going, and mr over 240 was scared to go through the nasho cause of roos. I been on better drives with the mini club. Also piss the holdens, pulsars gtr's etc off that want to join. ITS A FORD DRIVE FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...