Jump to content

BOoya

Member
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BOoya

  1. Id dare say that the reason for my last turbo's car's demise was solely related to the turbo timer.
  2. I think this one deserves an email to the age!! and needs to be settled by mythbusters lol. but yer, the VE - yucky!
  3. Well, I was happy to report that my BF did a nice job @ 160km from Alice to Wycliffe. nice fuel economy too! touch wood what ever the problem was with your car, its been rectified with the BF's or it was just a freak. I know that as soon as the BF has problems - out the door it goes, and might try an EVO then haha maybe a second hand one :( haha
  4. Anyone have any idea exactly how much more/less areo-dynamic our utes are? anyone got any co-drag-efficiencies figures? Also would be intrested to see if the hard top makes much difference vs the vinyal top and if the spoiler provides much (any idea of kg) downforce?
  5. Thought I better register in, 2006 BF Ute, 6 Auto, as far as mods in conserned, im looking at; -EDIT -Stage 2 of one of the packages on offer -Front brake upgrade something like a AP Racing 4p. -Lowering - drop it on its guts. otherwise, im very happy with it, when she does a 12sec day-in-day-out pass ill be more then happy Living in the Land of the Speed-limitless highways (yes they do exist muahhahahah) Alice Springs (what a hole), NT
  6. Finally took the T for its maiden long/high speed run. So I covered 380km - cruise controled, and she averaged a neat 13L/100!!! the trip showing DTE showed 395 for 230 km, then started to count down!, so estimated total distance able to cover close to 600km! 160km/hour @ 2500rpm now I was very happy!! I have no doubt that if I sat the waste of time speedlimit set by the rest of australia, im sure to get closer to 700-800 from a tank Gotta love the 6gears!!
  7. Even my 96' Magna Exec had back lit light switches!!! bloody ford, 45k for a ute that I cant see!!!!
  8. 7500 seems to be a good number. Ill use the Castrol oil in her at 7500 so ill Get the Edit done at the same time - or there abouts :S
  9. Brisbane - pfft.. how about make it Alice Springs- the Centre of the country - and the land of Nil Speed Limits heheh (AKA the land of 1.60+ PULP prices!!! yikes!)
  10. Bain - as someone else asked - how did you not bend any of the fins? Also - can someone lead me to the thread ( I remember seeing it somewhere, but I cant search for it, or find it again) on the front bumper removal??) Cheers all!
  11. EGO is the colour for the XR!! but after looking at the EGO on a Ute and sedan - I think the Ute was just made for it!!!
  12. lol I thought I was bad with my running in ← haha - the idea for me is to drive it like I stole it, get any warrany jobs done before 7500km, when ill get an EDIT so my driving style, if somethign is going to break, it will hopefully break before I EDIT it heheh.. well, a variation of that anyway
  13. BOoya

    Bf Turbo

    No second CIA here either - but that will be fixed soon!
  14. my BF ute doesnt have backlit switches!!! I think ill be talking to my ford dealer!!!
  15. someone else mentioned using the ford oil till 7500 then using the above after reading this thread and every other thread about oil I think that's what ill be doing too! so come 7500km - ill be using the Castrol stuff
  16. 2500km old. the last two tanks have been 400km/15.9L = 67L total filled 380km/19.8L = 65L total filled. so far this tank (89km into it) its showing 20.1l/100 muahhahaha.. .then then agian - im running in my engine needs a bit of a spirited drive here and there
  17. BOoya

    F6 Drifting

    that is awesome!!!!! should make it into a FPV tv advert! lol somthing to counter that add "from the good ol' days" the Expensive Daewoo SS Thunderstruck circle -work! meh - bloody advertising laws.
  18. so no ZF shift kits :(
  19. Done guys! Thanks for the quick replies!! me looking forward to modding my 2000km old BF ute Already muhahhahahahahah
  20. I saw on ebay the Shift Kits for the BA/BF 4speed autos but yet to see anything for our "advanced" ZF boxes? anyone know anything Ben.
  21. I hear everyone is talking about and installing WOG coolers without modification of the brackets and direct bolt on. my plans atm, are to do the centre muffler removal, add this WOG cooler, and in Jan put on a FordEDIT. ive searched for ages, and I find heaps of WOG cooler guys, but not a single post to tell me where they got it from? did a search on Ebay, but I dont think I found I needed to find. so anyone point me in the right direction to buy a WOG cooler? also just to confirm - it will work with my Ute and still give me a few gains before I put the FordEdit in on January? Cheers all!
  22. BLOODY HELL GUYS! in the NT (which I would of thought would be $++, 22 $960 + 600 Excess!!! TIO (its a NT thing!!!) and im the ONLY one allowed to drive it, and again, im 22 under a grand!!!
  23. BOoya

    Stolen!

    inside job? bugga about the car - at least they didnt beat anyone up to obain it. I spose that would of been worse - if they jacked it by knife/gun point
  24. BOoya

    Pic Of New Hsv

    that rear end screams FPV GT!!!
  25. Can you guys post some pics of yoru setups - and also any pics of your construcion stages too would be handy!! Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...