Jump to content

INFLYT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by INFLYT

  1. I use this fuel religiously in my car, and it seem's to do the job. It got up to $1.50 a litre at one stage, so it wouldn't be my fuel of choice if my car was a daily hack.
  2. He'll need to get the car retuned on pump fuel A.S.A.P, because the bragging right's of running Avgas aren't going to be worth sh*t when he blow's a hole through the engine block, running incorrect fuel. If he's rich, get him to have the car tuned on proper racing fuel (C16 etc), might even pick up a bit more power.
  3. INFLYT

    Ebay Seller

    Ok, what gave me away...
  4. Hmm, sound's interesting... Do a lot of Deer's still jump out onto the road at night when you fly through there?
  5. Does anyone know what Ford charge to have them done down both sides of the car?
  6. You summed it up nicely my friend. This car is definately one of the best all round packages, overall, which ever model of car you'd like to refer to. As long as it's enjoyed by the owner, who care's what it can and can't do. I bet some people would've been suprised to see my car parked outside Dee Bee's restaurant in Double Bay last night amongst all the society rides, while I enjoyed a leisurely dinner with friend's. Enjoy yourselves.
  7. Why didn't you just leave the car with him and say "Call me when it's done"? You should've let him sort out the headjob on it, and whatever else popped up.
  8. The best bang for your buck mod...sell your XR6 Turbo! They're costly *beep*'s!
  9. Not at all. Tempe Tyres & Ozzy Tyres are two separate businesses.
  10. Great to deal with, but I guess im a little biased... Speak to Wes (John) or Bas, they're the cool boy's to deal with.
  11. Nice one. Alway's good to hear a positive story.
  12. You obviously haven't asked CV Performance then. They use Fred at Protrans (www.protrans.com.au) for their transmission work. He did the work on my car, even before I was a customer of CV Performance.
  13. Just Cars Insurance screwed you, you mean? How so?
  14. Got em from Chalmers Tyre service in Alexandria. $1380 the pair.. ← Haven't heard of Tempe Tyres man? ← Yeah course I've heard of Tempe Tyres - who in australia hasn't? How do you think the cheapsh t tyres got on there in the first place. But go and have a look at their website and see if they stock Yokohamas..... No they don't. So that makes it hard to get these tyres from them. Having said that, if you have managed to get some real good 20's off Tempe that are another brand and are better/equivalent/more affordable I'd be glad to hear about it and take it on advice. ← You can get better tyre's, all you have to do is ask.
  15. That's farked up man! Hopefully you can get it fixed properly, or get a cheque for the car. The sh*t thing is that because he was unlicensed, any 3rd Party coverage he may have had may get rejected...
  16. Got em from Chalmers Tyre service in Alexandria. $1380 the pair.. ← Haven't heard of Tempe Tyres man?
  17. I'd probably leave everything standard and just focus on mechanical mod's. All the gear you'd consider replacing is top shelf as it is, and car's that are very 'personally' modified tend to attract less customer's if the need to sell ever arose, as opposed to a nice standard looking car with 300 + kilowatts @ the wheel's, and drivetrain to suit.
  18. How much they cost ya? A load I bet... ← If I told, there'd be a stampede...
  19. Where'd you get them from man?
  20. Did you sus out and see if Ford do it, or did you want to stay away from them because they'd be expensive?
  21. What did they set you back supplied and fitted?, and who did you get to do it, Ford?
  22. These are of definate benefit and value in the overall scheme of thing's. $35 will get you something, but not an installed transmission cooler unfortunately...
  23. I'd never run anything less than 100 R.O.N fuel in any of our car's. As said, your 4 cylinder fuel budget is better left for your 4 cylinder.
  24. I just replaced the back rubber on my car on Sunday, they're 22's by the way...
  25. What the hell is a B.O.V?
×
×
  • Create New...