Jump to content

F6turbo

Member
  • Posts

    172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6turbo

  1. I told ya, you would get an easy 300 and u got another whole 2kw on top of that
  2. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with your car, just it could probably make a bit more with the current set up. As long as you are happy with it that's all that matters. 17 psi isnt crazy high boost for these cars, just after a good hit make sure you let it cool down for a bit before shutting it off.
  3. They sound good though... My mate has one on his R32 GTR and it sounds a fair bit better then my XR at full boost
  4. Throw a dyno sheet up of the 4th tune if you have it, 320 seems a bit low for 17psi and the mods you have to it. When you get used to the car 320rwkw isn't gonan feel all that quick....
  5. Yeh I was there in the white xr6t that showed up a bit too late. Anyway nice to meet some of you guys....
  6. Yes, with the mods in your sig u should easily see 300+rwkw with a good tune.
  7. I have 338rwkw with a high flow cat in the standard exhaust in a BF2. HEAPS of guys running 300+ with just a hi flow cat, standard system is decent.
  8. Have you had a look at the auctions? that's where all the dealers are getting their cars from and adding a few $K onto the price.
  9. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/Lowered-My-Ba-Xr6T-t66102.html Sounds like you are having the same problems that this guy had.
  10. They dont look too bad.... But yes, photos of the actual rims with you standing next to them are needed
  11. Worst thing that can happen is that the inside of your car catches on fire from 100+ degree oil going everywhere. Im not saying what you should do with your car but with oil id be going electric. Well actually I already have an electric oil temp gauge + mechanical boost.
  12. Well after washing my engine on Sat the TC light is constantly on. Has only turned on once when I started it but when I pressed the button it turned off and wouldnt turn on again. I guess water got in somewhere, at least now I dont have to turn it off even time I jump into d car.
  13. You're running mechanical oil pressure/temp in the cabin? Apart from being illegal, that's not a very good idea as a leak could send hot oil under pressure into the car.
  14. IS there a fuse or something you can take out to disable the TC?
  15. 300-400 rwkw in the lead. Its just so easy getting power out of these cars. Breaking the 400kw mark requires a bit more coin.
  16. Good luck. EC is a great track, only been around it on 2 wheels though.
  17. Rosie, What sort of times do u run around Eastern Creek?
  18. If the bits of plastic make their way down to the sump and that's a bit IF. It wont get through the oil screen in the pick up but if it does it still has to go through the oil pump before getting to the oil filter. However if it gets in contact with moving parts in there I dont think it would do much harm and just get broken down. Take the rocker cover off and have a look in there, its not that hard to take off.
  19. Damn that sux, I drive past there everyday, the road is straight 80kmh limit. Not good to see another XR in a fatal crash in such a short time, take it easy out there people.
  20. Watch your brake fluid level too. If you are going from really worn out pads to new ones and the fluid level is full, it can seep out of the reservoir when u push the pistons back into the calipers.
  21. How come large atmo venting bov's cut out d flutter completeley? I think you just have to have all the hardware there to be able to move large amounts of air quickly, a little 25mm tube just isnt gonan cut it.
  22. Sorry bud, didnt see your post. Ive still got the stock bov so any decent boost is accompanied with the flutter. When/if I decide to upgrade ill get something around 38mm and see how we go and I would say that you would need a matching diameter hose going back to the cai as it will only flow as much as the biggest restriction.
  23. If your rears are solid then they are the 303mm ones,what type of pads do you have on the front? Ive got the same brakes and mine stops very well from 140+
  24. I think someone rated the T5 to only around 210-220rwkw. Its a weak box man, a good fang and you could be saying bye bye...
  25. that's some good power your car is making there. Have you had the wastegate ported or done the actuator?
×
×
  • Create New...