Jump to content

BAXRTUTE

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,639
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by BAXRTUTE

  1. Ill be waiting and watching!! Glad ive jumped on this forum... im sure to find plenty of go fast options for cheaper then expected. Although I dont know if ill get good traction with much more power. Atm my Hancook 255s are doing pretty good bust can still spin at 100kph on shot roads.
  2. that's what I thought with mine being so high! 854 ft pound is huge. Even Paul at PBE was highly surprised with the figure compaired to the hp figure. So where do I find all theses internals you have been gathering? I mite as well look into it now and start gett8ng parts. I want what you got lol
  3. No doubt at all... wouldnt be much that has a chance against you. What torque do you have??
  4. 440kw would be a weapon.. mine feel like a weapon atm... Torque makes it feel quicker then it most likely is.
  5. So what are you building matty? The G6 would be a beast? 0-100? QT?
  6. Omfg that's gold!! That other guys reaction in the best
  7. Champion.
  8. So fg xr or f6 short block over getting internals done on my current block im guessing! Current blocks done over 200k Im hoping to push towards 650+rwhp one day and keep it as a toy. My biggest problem is.. im only good for doing an oil change lol. Would love to know a bit about working on my engine ?
  9. Wtf??? Mate until 2months ago I have never looked into a i6T I was 1000% holden. No throwing bottle now lol. Matty u mite just become my new best friend lol. Obviously my block in ok, so good pistons rods maybe cam would be the better/cheaper option?
  10. 10-12k to cover block auto tail shaft diff. Shaft and diff im guessing 3k Auto 4k So roughly 5k for block
  11. You pretty much nailed it. Any of you guys know what the atomic short builds are worth?? I cant seem to get there page to open on my tablet.
  12. Forgot to ad, We did get it upto 15psi and 436rwhp, Though Paul was adamant that something will break at this power! So pulled it back to 12.5/13 psi. Cant afford the next 12k atm after already putting 13k into it after 8k purchase in 6 weeks
  13. Hey matty, Torque figure blew me away ? The sound of the ported turbo is seriously awesome. Ive got everything done that you can for 500+rwkw ( without touching the block or box ) until I send the block to Atomic and auto to Craigs automotive at the end of the year. So atm keeping it safe at 375hp 280rwkw 12.5/13psi in 3rd gear. At the end of the year ill be pumping money into it and not using it as a daily. Cant upload the dyno sheet.. keeps saying file to big..ffs
  14. Got the ute back and been giving it a bit of a trashing all weekend. Will get some pics up soon.. didnt get around to it over the weekend. I decided not to push it past 13psi as ill be sending the block to Atomic at the end of the yr. My torque is impressive though! 854ft pound at 2150rpm roughly 1150nm at wheels. Paul at PBE is a champion, highly recommend him. Only thing im devo on atm is I wanted powder coated cooler and got the norm.. though that's plazmaman sending the wrong one.
  15. Hey gents, I pick it back up tomorrow so ill update some pics over the weekend. Not going to push it without rods pistons and auto box upgrade. Trans cooler will help save the box for now. Not on facebook at all mate!
  16. Hi all another Newcastle T owner! BA 04 ute. Sitting at pbe atm with 12k going into it. Hoping for close to 320rw and 900nm+ with final tune. Havent done btr build yet or rods, Plenty else where though. 4inch dump 5inch cat Twin 2.5s Valve springs Diff serviced Trans serviced Fg fpv f6 front brakes Fuel rails Manifold Plasmaman 1000hp stage 3 cooler Intake Battery reloc No xcal Stock rims with Hancook vantus evo s2 k117 255s R 235s R Only had it a month as a cheap fun daily work ute.
  17. Ive got a ba 04 4sp auto! Work done Valves Fuel pump Twin 2.5 turbo back + 3.5 dump Induction Auto serviced Diff flushed Fuel rails Did get a high boost of 15psi 326rwkw De-tuned to 296rwkw Then de-tuned again in top end 266rwkw Car feels great atm. 30-130 is awesome Got a few other mods to come and will up the power again soon.
  18. Still havent hit a strip yet. Ive had the car re-tuned also!, Max power down to 266rwkw but high mid range... Car is awesome between 2700-4500rpm. My tuner said it was the best tune for how I drive and will save the engine/box until I invest in Rods/piston/upgraded box. Car actually feels much faster between 30-130kph then before...which is great for daily driving.
  19. Got me stuffed then! All I know is my Machanics and invoice said stainless fuel rails.
  20. Maybe mines a fg fuel rail? Im not sure all I know is its a full stainless rail now. No im not sure on the whole zf to a BA. My Machanic will have the headacres not me!! Well I will have headacres from the misses about the continues spending on a car and not her lol
  21. I got hold of a BA 04 xrt ute 4sp auto, In great condition the previous owner was a car detailer and was stock If you are looking at tuning it. At a minimum you'll need 5k as one little thing after another comes up that needs attention. Ive had mine 5weeks now. Work done thus far Valve springs - must do Fuel pump - must do Injectors - must do Turbo back 2.5 inch twins 3.5inch dump - good idea Bf stainless fuel rail - good idea Fg f6 front brakes - good idea Gearbox serviced - good idea... if u have another 5-7k upgrade to zf 6sp!! Diff flushed - good idea Stock xr rims 17/45/235f 17/40/255R hancook vantus evo s2 k117 Dyno tuned - no flash box The BA rods and pistons wont handle 300rwkw + in many cases Some do. Atm on 10psi 266rwkw 610ft pound torque @ 3200 roughly 830nm... tuned for a strong midrange. Its my daily work ute and will do 800+km a week. Future plans Next month - Plazman 3inch cooler and probs up the boast 1-2psi By end of year - rods pistons and zf 6 sp Then tail shaft if the current isnt happy. On a brand new private road for housing estate 0-100kph 4.58sec best of 3 goes ...worst was 4.96sec 30-150kph is quick.. monstered a clubby vf yesterday from lights in a 80 zone By the time I hit 80 he was reading my back plate which I was stocked about.. as he had me off the line. Good luck and enjoy the beast! Power and sound is addictive lol
  22. Love the candy apple rims mate, Car looks tough!!
  23. Yes you did! Sorry. I think you have given me enough of an idea on what I could be able to achieve, Mid to high 4sec 100 Mid to high 12sec 400 With good traction, Not getting much spin at take off and minimal at gear in the auto change. The 255s are sticky, rate them highly
  24. Have fg f6 front brakes also. P.S are u in a ute?
  25. that's cracking! You had 320rwkw though hey? So roughly 40hp extra. I just mite crack low 12s? Be very happy with that. Car and mods totalling 15k And car is in top condition.
×
×
  • Create New...