Jump to content

SHOCK

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHOCK

  1. Try that one with......ALCOMAHOLIC? Get help! ← f*ckn classic, my in law's last name is Strother Known to have a drink or three as well..... email sent
  2. I see you have that problem on your pic Adam
  3. Adam beat me to it
  4. I'm sure the guys with some knowledge of these things will ask- Did you have it custom tuned after installing the flash? Where did you get it done? Welcome to the site. Sorry its such a negative start. When you say 140ks, I take it you mean you were doin 140k at the same point up the hill as you normally would before the flash.
  5. The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute). ← How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is. ← You should have an 80 lt tank; unles they changed the specs on the BF's. ← Its 68L...Ive never put more than 66L in it and Ive run it down to 10ks
  6. The manuals are slightly better on fuel than the autos. I average around 13litres / 100 km. Or... around 500km from a tank (tanks are smaller in saloon than your ute). ← How much smaller???Ive only got 68L as it is.
  7. I guess I was refering to myself then Nanna
  8. Mt Cootha Roundabout, XR6T Acid rush 7.45am this morning You 1 Stock Shock 0(owned)
  9. What is this mod worth to do?
  10. here you go ← What colour are the standard FPV gauges at night lads?
  11. SHOCK

    Germany 2006

    Go the Power...sorry wrong game
  12. Sounds like a Monday night dvd...geez there some sh*t on TV, hence Iam on here...
  13. Yeh, all the mad ones drive ute's
  14. Just be careful with your warranty Russ, any mods that have a direct effect on your claim will void that claim. Im with AAMI. With a large optional access I'm on $395/year at 34yo cheers
  15. "It's got sssis hundred horses and sssucs nitro"...great movie. Ford owner must have made it. The HQ pursuit special with the Nightrider at the wheel didnt have a f*ckn hope agaisnt the XB intercepter at the start. Classic that sits high in my collection
  16. Reliability is the key for me Scotty. When I mod it wont be going over 240kw. 240kw, which is say 320fwkw will nail any STOCK HSV on the road. Mods will be Edit and tune,2nd CAI, K&N Filter. ($1600) From what Ive read on here that's about the safe limit without pushing it. If youve got the back up bucks to start and to fix...go for it. Besides, its a f*ckn long way for me to ride to work..... my $2.99 cheers Johno
  17. none what so ever on the thermal cover. The temp runs at about 11 to 11.30 at its hottest which is after about 10 min driving
  18. I have opened the bonnet to change the wiper fuild......that's it. No I didnt spill it over the engine. The ute has done 1750ks
  19. SHOCK

    More Mods!

    No-one else has it 309kw hope it all works out
  20. here they are.
  21. Pic just taken on the way
  22. Coolant perhaps?!?! ← Tabster, Havent opened her up yet to spill any. Its starting to flake the paint. Also have rusted clips in the tray and slight rust in the lever section of the tailgate. Factory fitted I hear....
  23. Hey Ford tech, I have a white residue build up on my engine tappet cover,(red section) its at the front and its also over the injection. What is it, sorry no pics yet.
  24. What mods do you have? You have standard boost(no edit I take it)standard exhaust.....was it on street tyres, what fuel? These are great times for 183kw
  25. Have you run back to back runs around this time? or was it a once off? ← It was a while ago now , but Matt also ran a number of 13.8s from memory and on different dates ← Not doubting the time, I dont think the dyno is correct. You have way more than 183kw, what do you think....
×
×
  • Create New...