Jump to content

SHOCK

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHOCK

  1. SHOCK

    Nswvqld 2006

    QLD is not my SOO so I wasnt going to write on this thread. Ah...f*ck it, I live here that's close enough Go you Queenslanders Bottle of Glen Fid on this one
  2. People probably assume those who disagree are ill-educated because quite often the media focuses on hairy-arm pitted, dreadlocked perpetually unemployed protestors shouting and ranting instead of the voices of reasoned dissent. ← Come on mate, be gentle, these ferals work very hard at not getting a job...
  3. And I'll stick to refurbising and making you equipment to do it... cheers
  4. Looks like the grill on the AU. Similar to that of a blue whale smiling. Its your ute mate , go for it
  5. Ive just be involved in a $110m project for a dragline for a mine in the Bowen Basin. I guess they might be planning to use spinning wheels for a while into the future yet..
  6. Yeh, I'm sure all the people that rely on the coalfields for a crust would agree.... Wonder what would happen to QLD if the Bowen Basin was shut down......
  7. And what brand of oil what that be Sav?
  8. If Geo Dynamics can drill a hole 5ks deep to get an energy source than they could drill one to dump the waste as well....I'm with Lawsy, the only people knocking are the ones that know f*ck all...
  9. cant say there would be to many of these guys left, not without three eyes anyway
  10. I cant resist at 196kw how the f*ck are you going to with 400
  11. get it going, as well as hydro and wind. Coal will run out sooner or later
  12. Hey Dag, the text doesnt work, You'll have to type your previous post lol
  13. I will be having a go on Sat June 3rd. First timer...wish me luck. Have had some great advice from this forum and hope to do well with the stocky ute. cheers Johno
  14. No doubt you are a popular player Buf
  15. lol Sorry mate should have been clearer on that one, was talking utes as I own one
  16. That was my guess as well, I bet theyve done 200ks like it until the cop stopped them, with the old boy thinking "f*ck there some wind resistence on this van"
  17. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    Hey by the way, do you need register for the Test N Tune or do you just rock up there. Had a look on the willowbank site and couldnt find anything about registering for the meet....
  18. TC only come out with BF in Oct 05
  19. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    You'd need a few more zero's on that figure cob, Ive done it on a dirt road in a Datsun 1200. The beast wasnt too straight after rolling 3 times but walked away with a cut eye and a sore neck. Ah...the teen years I wonder what would happen on the black gear?????
  20. lets try again for a reposter How is this possible????
  21. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    Bets so far ShockXR6T - 14.29 bangm001 - 14.10 muzza - 13.90 xr6t ute - 14.15 Geea - 13.95 Blonk - 14.05 Scotty - 14.00 Habbib - 13.87 gwigybo - 13.89 thebrunks - 13.80 cobrav8 - 15.00 Bain - 14.17 ENVT-T - 13.927 shockF6 - 14.35
  22. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    Bets so far ShockXR6T - 14.29 bangm001 - 14.10 muzza - 13.90 xr6t ute - 14.15 Geea - 13.95 Blonk - 14.05 Scotty - 14.00 Habbib - 13.87 gwigybo - 13.89 thebrunks - 13.80 cobrav8 - 15.00 Bain - 14.17
  23. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    yeh, what a range to pick from Hope I can try them all.
  24. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    two decimals only Bain
  25. SHOCK

    Put Up Or Stfu

    Bets so far ShockXR6T - 14.29 bangm001 - 14.10 muzza - 13.90 xr6t ute - 14.15 Geea - 13.95 Blonk - 14.05 Scotty - 14.00 Habbib - 13.87 gwigybo - 13.89 thebrunks - 13.80 - yes 98 ron
×
×
  • Create New...