Jump to content

SHOCK

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHOCK

  1. So what is the "out of the factory map" 91 or 95????
  2. that's an orsome stock KW figure there Shazzy...doing my first run on Sat as I mentioned, will be stoked if its anywhere near that, I was looking at 180kw at the most. At what ks was this tested? Mine will have done 1300k
  3. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25349 Here's the thread I spoke of. Looks like I f*cked up, his car was tuned to 98 and he was putting in 95...
  4. Ah ..yes... sorted
  5. Lets clear this up as I'm still too green to know any better..... Saw a thread where a dudes car was pinging after his edit was tuned to 95 ron and he had put 98 ron premium in his ride. Mine is as stock as a rock and getting a dyno tune on Sat at Redcliff. Am I doing the wrong thing puttn BP 98 ron in my ute and givin it curry. What is the factory tune for these T's cheers John
  6. SHOCK

    New Michelins

    Guessing a massive increase in high speed chases....
  7. The Shock's selection of weapons 78 XC 250 CROSSY 78 XC 302 (Not much quicker) 83 XE 200 on gas(OMG) 87 CS Corolla Hatch(would probably whip the XE) 04 BA XL Ute 05 BF XR6 T Ute
  8. lets clear this up, Saw a thread where a dudes car was pinging after his edit was tuned to 95 ron and he had put 98 ron premium in his ride. Mine is as stock as a rock and getting a dyno tune on Sat at Redcliff. Am I doing the wrong thing puttn BP 98 ron in my ute and givin it curry... cheers Johno
  9. Only Cause Blonk hasnt mentioned girlfreinds and mamma's in the boot...
  10. SHOCK

    Check This..

    Cant post ebay sites on here champ..or maybe you can
  11. And we see above, so does Blonk...... lol
  12. Let charity start at home , me says. ← Iam starving as well but I have chips in the cupboard..... Ps I now know WTF Im doing with posts cheers Adam
  13. SHOCK

    Tt Supra

    Cant get over how loud the whistle is......farking orsome
  14. SHOCK

    Tt Supra

    I do beleive Ive found Brians car vid.... http://members.optusnet.com.au/brianlord/xr6t8u_dboss.avi
  15. Go the real gear, if you know its gunna hurt its a better rush. Done it a few times and beleive me you learn not to get shot. guys took abet like sterlo on the footy show and said he could stand there and take 3 of us going at it from 10m. He lasted about 2 sec before he was whimpering. Ahhh..we kept going for a bit longer......
  16. They do get yellow, saw a Gen 4 ute at the home show. Believe it or not it also had a ute liner...option for $355.....they are catching up....
  17. How does this start vary for an auto???? Any ideas for the new 6 speed auto cheers Johno
  18. SHOCK

    Tt Supra

    looked like some bikes to me....
  19. Sorry for scarn ya with the toolmaker lingo Scotty, it was from a life left behind but this thread has raised a hard one for me yet again...LOL
  20. Ahhhh, a CNC Wirecutter, G91 and a G41 cutter comp for an R10 right back at ya. (sorry if its wrong, its been 3 years) Never used one myself, we had an older workshop but all the swiss good sh*t.
  21. Cheers Goldie, should be good to see what the dead stocky is doing at 1000ks
  22. Johno 1 Dave 0
  23. Dave is searching..........searching
  24. Room was booked for your gay romp with Boy George Tab ....LOL
  25. Love the rev's and looks but for $75,000... get serious
×
×
  • Create New...