slippunchdump
Member-
Posts
116 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by slippunchdump
-
Want More Sucking Noise On Fg F6...what To Do
slippunchdump replied to sanzort's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Put a vacum cleaner in the front seat -
I found out today that I snapped my rear left axel. Was driving home the other night thought I would have a bit of fun and slipped the clutch in second. I had just put new tyres on that day. I only reved the car to just over 2k and let the clutch out. Heard a knock in the back and the car didn't drive anymore. I thought straight away the centre's gone. I was half expecting it to happen one day after three years of punishment! Turns out to be a snapped axel. Just curious if anyone has had something similar
-
Went and checked tyre pressures last night. I had 35 psi in the rear dropped it to 30 psi and it is alot better. Still tramps a little bit but nothing like how it was. Thanks for info
-
any info/advise would be great
-
I recently had some mods done to my car and now pushing just over 300rwks. I never had any tramping issues previously with 250 and now my car is tramping. I have looked at some old posts and have read a lot of manual guys have tramping issues. Before I would slip the clutch and it would just glide. I have been told it's because of the extra power, but what I don't understand is that I dropped the clutch at about 2500 rpm and didn't put my foot down just kept the revs there and the car was tramping bad. How could it be a power issue if it didn't hit boost? Maybe I'm wrong so if people could point me in the right direction would be over the moon. Could it be a problem in the ass end other than shocks and springs? If it isn't would Bilsteins and some King Springs do the trick or would you need to go for the newer Tein set up. I am also interested in prices. Comments would be most appreciated.
-
my car never used to tramp at 250rwks and ever since I completed further mods it has started to tramp. Tramping sux.
-
Just got my car back from Tunehouse over the weekend. Previous Mods: edit, siemens injectors, typhoon CAI, K&N filter New Mods: Nizpro valve springs, Wog cooler, Mal Wood Option 3 clutch and Mal Wood short throw shifter. The car pulls harder than a 15 year old with J Lo poster. The shifter complements the top clutch from Mal Wood, it holds the power with ease. I must say a big thanks to Jim and the boys at Tunehouse for their professionalism and service. I don't hesitate for a second to recommend Tunehouse to anyone who wants their car looked after. Here are some graphs. Having a few problems uploading, will post soon. Race Tune 305.8 rwks Street and Economy Tune 295 rwks Bad fuel Tune 210 rwks
-
Was Browsing Carsales When I Found This........
slippunchdump replied to Headsex's topic in XR6 Turbo
The only thing missing on that car is a wing of a r34 skyline. Those metal ones. Then it would be really hot. Who cares if it runs 10's. There are sigmas out there that run 10's and there is still no way that I would swap my stock brown dato 1200 ute for one. The only thing to do with that car is jump on its bonnet. -
Reverse Gear Selection - Manual 6 Speed
slippunchdump replied to dolbs's topic in Driveline Workshop
-
Thanks for input. Whats the better way to go Walbro or Bosch ? And how much are they worth ? And also is it true you need a fuel pump to get the most out of your injectors
-
ATM running 250rwks with Siemens Injectors, Edit, 2nd CAI and K&N. I have a wog cooler to fit and was thinking of centre muffler mod and high flow cat. Target is 300 or thereabouts. Because of my target power a full exhaust system isn't warranted. From what I have learnt here I can get to 300 with high flow cat and muffler removal. So I can really afford to maybe do one other mod. What would you do? 1. Actuator (how much would you expect to pay supplied and fiited ?) 2. Fuel Pump (same as above)? 3. Valve Springs. I have had a quote before I think around 900 S&F Any comments/info would be appreciated.
-
Mini Cooper S. This thing is like a go kart! Rips with the supercharger aswell. Dato 1200 Ute. What can I say.... Go the Dato
-
No offence intended. Just had to be said. I tried really hard not to but just couldn't.
-
I prefer chicks in the back of T's. Can't believe no one said it yet.
-
On my way home from WSID tonight, I gave the car a little boot (nothing major) and as the car began to come on boost I heard a leak. I thought that one of the clamps or pipes had come loose. Checked it out once I got home only to find that everything was all tight. I can hear an exhaust leak noise when the car is idling and gets louder as I rev it. Does this mean it would have something to do with the dump pipe or cat? Any info or comments would be appreciated.
-
So would I. I would swat a Phoon for and F430, sell it, buy house and a phoon with 400 rwks.
-
yep rate it
-
Good on you. You have a beast that not many things on the road will keep up with. Although I'm not as quick, I am just as passionate about my T. Keep blowing them away
-
Seventy Two, I have to hand it to you... You have the tripiest avatar I have ever seen. Keep up the good work
-
Too much time on your hands
-
Stuff them. If they were going to impound your car they would have done right there on the spot. They would have been able to see that you were shaking in your boots, so they thought they would toy with you. I am willing to bet anyone who is interested that you won't get a summons. I have had the same thing happen to me, where I was told to expect a summons and it never came. So just relax you didn't kill anyone it is not that serious offence. Just a word of advice. NEVER PLEAD GUILTY TO ANYTHING
-
I am in the same boat. I am running 250 ATM and my tuner told me it was going when it was on the dyno. I drive the car hard and it has still lasted for 5 months. Mind you I can only gas 1st and 2nd. If I try to gas 3rd once it hits boost it starts to slip. Lucky I started saving for Mal Wood clutch when I was told it was going to go. I will be ordering soon.
-
Looks quite nice. Might be a little too kinky for me. Anyways congrats
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.