Jump to content

Jamie_d

Member
  • Posts

    219
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jamie_d

  1. Oh you should have. The big doyalson lights are awesome cos there's a big cambered lane to turn left onto the highway if your coming from budgie. So many funs.
  2. So you don't have to try and Mustang us in the ourimbah car park again haha
  3. I mean were all responsible and just like driving.
  4. Yay pictures haha. I think we were all waiting for a quiet spot and it just didn't happen. When Matty sorts the next one I'll make sure I bring a spare set of tyres so I can get some good pics.
  5. Oh that's right. Gotta stop drinking haha
  6. The pictures came out awesome. I just realised I didn't even introduce myself to you mate. Sorry about that.
  7. Sucks to hear mate. Was a great day. Weather was beautiful and had some awesome cars. Wish we had a clearer run in a few places but whatever that's just how it goes. Thanks again for organising it and for everyone who came along.
  8. Yeh was the fgx. They're pretty down about it atm cos new car and it's gonna be a few weeks till it gets fixed. Weather app says good weather so fingers crossed.
  9. Well my parent are out with their xr8 cos some ass hole hit the side of it. Idiot couldn't see the giant sign saying right lane must turn right. But I should be there.
  10. My important bits get a bit wet when I look at it though.
  11. Cos racecar haha. Looks good.
  12. Pretty much. Thought it could be a rough day so id change it haha. I don't have a lot of tread left but see how I go.
  13. Pretty much. Thought it could be a rough day so id change it haha. I don't have a lot of tread left but see how I go.
  14. Moving this thread back to cars haha. Fixed a rear speaker that wasn't working. Was worried I had killed it but was just a loose rca lead. Score. Also changed the diff oil. Some nice sparkly silverware through it but doesn't whine and still locks both wheels so all good.
  15. Agreed.
  16. I do like the quads but prefer just stock single side I think. Is the nizzy system overly loud? Only just noticed it's stainless. Might have to order soon haha. Still hard deciding what to do. Like every mod.
  17. Searching exhausts is pi$$ing me off today. Can't decide. Want big single. Not sure whether to just commit and buy new or just start spamming the forum until someone sells me second hand one cheap to shut me up haha. Are the tog worth it or cheap fall apart,bad fitment crap?
  18. Also feel good about new display pic. Made my morning haha
  19. I did have a great time last cruise. And stock turbo does stupid things anyway. I proved it a couple weeks ago at a family get together. Burnt through over half my new invo tread having some " family time " in a private couldesac haha. Good times.
  20. Going ball hunting now. You want sexy show? Hahaha I liked your skidz on the cruise Matty. Mainly cos just cruising at 60 and bam smoke. Checked LSD works yet? Still have a car after?
  21. Ozy does a good skid. Will Def have to follow him next time haha. Wow I missed a lot. I'm in Thailand one day and bam.
  22. I've been wondering what that was haha.
  23. Had a family get together cos my uncle had been diagnosed with cancer. Effing cancer. Anyway me and dad took a few people out for a drive in our cars cos it's a family of car people. I only had one passenger so I took smoke duties on a private road. Did way too much and the invos are pretty worn now but brightened a few people's day. My cousin finally smiled when smoke started coming in the windows. Wish I had videos but was spur of the moment haha. Car peed itself a bit afterwards. Whoops haha
  24. Good to see you back mate. So cruise going ahead? I think everyone is still keen and we've gotten past all the silly bits now.
  25. Should do the job.
×
×
  • Create New...